2 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 071249361511Discover the secret for a long wear luminous look that lasts. L'Oreal Paris' Infallible Pro Glow Foundation Primer primes, perfects and illuminates while it hydrates skin for a better makeup application. Illuminating...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite primer I have ever used. I've tried high end and I've tried drug store and this had been my top. It works well under so many foundations keeps me locked and glowy. The price is great. Everyone should try it.
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
lawton
Purchased at: Walmart
I wear this primer pretty much every time I wear makeup, under any foundation. I gives you a beautiful glow without making you look or feel oily. I have normal to dry skin, (during the winter it’s more dry) and I think it’s perfect for skin types like mine!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
Anderson, SC
This is by far one of my favorite primers to this day. I use it basically year round. I love they way it isn’t too thick and keeps the pro glow foundation on all day. It keeps my skin looking nice all day.
Midlothian, IL
Wow I really love this. I didn’t love it in the summer when I first got it. It made my skin too oily and my foundation didn’t look good on top of it. I retried this in the colder months and it is perfection. My skin looks healthy and my base goes on flawless. I get compliments on my skin and it lasts all day
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this primer for when I want to go makeup free or when I want a glow. This keeps my skin moisturized and glowy without the glitter and shimmer. It’s perfect for a no makeup makeup look too such cause it makes your face look fresh and hydrated. Perfect skin prep.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Deweyville, UT
Average. A little goes a long way. I haven’t noticed much of a “glow” when applying but it does help my makeup stay moderately Dewey. It takes a bit to completely blend in as it does have a tint to it. I expected a little bit more from L’Oréal.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Pulaski, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the best primers I have ever used. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It is very soft & makes my skin feel great, not greasy. It gives a subtle glow. I use it with the infallible pro matte foundation.
East Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have dry skin and I use this especially in the winter times. It gives my skin a nice tacky glow for my foundation to stick onto. And I would say it helps with makeup longevity.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
2 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz uploaded by India I.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This really hydrates my face and also had a glow to it when the sun hits you face. It's makes my skin feel soft and smooth with out a greasy feeling
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Wilton, NH
Hydrated and gives my skin a nice illuminating look. Foundation applies beautifully over top and does help to lock my makeup on.