**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE** uploaded by Moka m.

BY KISS

2-PACK SPECIAL BRAND NEW SHIPS IMMEDIATELY CHIP PROOF FRENCH TIP SQUARE FRENCH TIP see more...

**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE**

Start your review of **2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE**!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexa G.
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love all kiss temp nail kits. They come with everything you need in order to do it yourself, they have so many sizing options, and i can keep them on for over a week.
Nikky S.
Easy to apply. Stays on for a long time. Very good quality. I love wearing these rather than get my nails done and have to sit there waiting. These are easy to put on and very pretty.
Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
Christina W.
I recommend these they are easy to put on mine last up to a week they like natural I love wearing these kids nails
Mayra G.
Bonsall, CA
Love these! Great for a last minute "manicure" when you don't have the time or funds to actually get a manicure. Get compliments all the time and people don't even know the difference. Easy to apply, last a good amount of time and not painful to remove.
Taylor F.
Fayetteville, AR
I've used these and loved them and used them and hated them. I have small nails so sometimes they're too big and just hurt and I pull them off a few hours after putting them on. I usually buy them at target or whenever I'm grocery shopping. Still better than paying to get nails done though because they look great.
Analeisa G.
I love using these especially when I don’t have to go anywhere and get them done ! They just look so real and do the job when needed !
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Works good if you need a quick fix on a budget. They last about a week and then begin falling off
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
I am a huge fan of glue on nails and especially these ones! They are very comfortable and are always so natural looking! I always get mine from Walmart or target and I buy them 3 times a month! Would reccommend!
Stephanie W.
Not really a good brand of nails but I have used them before and I won't be buying them again because they are cheap

Amazon