**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE** uploaded by Moka m.

BY KISS

2-PACK SPECIAL BRAND NEW SHIPS IMMEDIATELY CHIP PROOF FRENCH TIP SQUARE FRENCH TIP see more...

**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE**

Start your review of **2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE**!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Whitney M.
Portland, OR
Whenever I need a quick nail makeover and I don't have time or money to go to the salon these are my go to!!! Very easy application and I love that there's glue included. Mine stay on for about 3 days. Great product all around!
Aspen M.
Convience! Easy to apply. They look natural which I love. Simple to use. Bought these at Walmart . Had a full set done in less than 10 mins . I'd suggest you file your nails before putting these on. The glue dried fast so have your nail sizes in order. Lasted a good 8 days
Nikky S.
Easy to apply. Stays on for a long time. Very good quality. I love wearing these rather than get my nails done and have to sit there waiting. These are easy to put on and very pretty.
Taylor F.
Fayetteville, AR
I've used these and loved them and used them and hated them. I have small nails so sometimes they're too big and just hurt and I pull them off a few hours after putting them on. I usually buy them at target or whenever I'm grocery shopping. Still better than paying to get nails done though because they look great.
Mayra G.
Bonsall, CA
Love these! Great for a last minute "manicure" when you don't have the time or funds to actually get a manicure. Get compliments all the time and people don't even know the difference. Easy to apply, last a good amount of time and not painful to remove.
Stephanie W.
Not really a good brand of nails but I have used them before and I won't be buying them again because they are cheap
Analeisa G.
I love using these especially when I don’t have to go anywhere and get them done ! They just look so real and do the job when needed !
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Works good if you need a quick fix on a budget. They last about a week and then begin falling off
Jayla W.
When I first used these nails I was disappointing. They didn't stick to my nails and they didn't look cute on me either. They're not long lasting and I lost my patience with them. I don't recommend these to no one. Kids will be angry when they don't stick as well as adults.
Natanya A.
tucson, AZ
these are cute, I've tried them a few times but they don't stay on my nails very long at all. I wouldn't get them again.

Amazon