**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE** uploaded by Moka m.

BY KISS

2-PACK SPECIAL BRAND NEW SHIPS IMMEDIATELY CHIP PROOF FRENCH TIP SQUARE FRENCH TIP see more...

Rebecca Q.
Fresno
I love how they look It’s affordable it’s nice packaging Its It’s easy to use and apply awesome it has a nail file and a glue
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
I don’t ever really apply these kinds of nails. I usually just get mine done at the nail salon. But I do remember back in middle school I used these. They are cute but they don’t last a long time. Maybe for a day or two than one by one start to fall off.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
These are good if you need polished nails in a pinch and you have low expectations of how long they will last. I think you’re much better off saving your money and getting your nails professionally done.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
I tried some and at first they stayed on and I was planning to purchase more until they started coming off not long after application it's not a bad product if I could have gotten them to stay in place I would  have purchased more.
Stephanie W.
Not really a good brand of nails but I have used them before and I won't be buying them again because they are cheap
Daicey B.
Mahnomen
I don't ever wear press on nails, they fall off right away. I'd prefer going to nail shop. Where they do it professional.
Allison W.
Goldsboro
These nails are ok. I used them a long time ago and they stayed fairly well and they looked nice but you could see the glue through the nail
Aspen M.
Convience! Easy to apply. They look natural which I love. Simple to use. Bought these at Walmart . Had a full set done in less than 10 mins . I'd suggest you file your nails before putting these on. The glue dried fast so have your nail sizes in order. Lasted a good 8 days
Jennifer H.
Blackstone
Very cute. Didn't stay on long . Came off in a couple of days and they left slot of glue on my nails afterwards
Natanya A.
tucson, AZ
these are cute, I've tried them a few times but they don't stay on my nails very long at all. I wouldn't get them again.

Amazon