**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE** uploaded by Moka m.

BY KISS

2-PACK SPECIAL BRAND NEW SHIPS IMMEDIATELY CHIP PROOF FRENCH TIP SQUARE FRENCH TIP see more...

**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE**

Start your review of **2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE**!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mayra G.
Bonsall, CA
Love these! Great for a last minute "manicure" when you don't have the time or funds to actually get a manicure. Get compliments all the time and people don't even know the difference. Easy to apply, last a good amount of time and not painful to remove.
Analeisa G.
I love using these especially when I don’t have to go anywhere and get them done ! They just look so real and do the job when needed !
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Works good if you need a quick fix on a budget. They last about a week and then begin falling off
Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
Christina W.
I recommend these they are easy to put on mine last up to a week they like natural I love wearing these kids nails
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
I am a huge fan of glue on nails and especially these ones! They are very comfortable and are always so natural looking! I always get mine from Walmart or target and I buy them 3 times a month! Would reccommend!
The last a long time and do not chip. The are hard to get off. I use this product quit often and I love them alot.
Judy B.
Fitzgerald
I use these nails because of the designs you have to choose from
And I get so many compliments on them.I will never change.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Nails! Fantastic product. They really makes a good quality makeup line esp since is sold in most drug stores
Paige M.
Only brand of nails that i really like. They aren't flimsy! And they arent too wide for your nails like some brands are.

Amazon