**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE** uploaded by Moka m.

BY KISS

2-PACK SPECIAL BRAND NEW SHIPS IMMEDIATELY CHIP PROOF FRENCH TIP SQUARE FRENCH TIP see more...

Taylor F.
Fayetteville, AR
I've used these and loved them and used them and hated them. I have small nails so sometimes they're too big and just hurt and I pull them off a few hours after putting them on. I usually buy them at target or whenever I'm grocery shopping. Still better than paying to get nails done though because they look great.
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
I am a huge fan of glue on nails and especially these ones! They are very comfortable and are always so natural looking! I always get mine from Walmart or target and I buy them 3 times a month! Would reccommend!
Nikky S.
Easy to apply. Stays on for a long time. Very good quality. I love wearing these rather than get my nails done and have to sit there waiting. These are easy to put on and very pretty.
Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
Mayra G.
Bonsall, CA
Love these! Great for a last minute "manicure" when you don't have the time or funds to actually get a manicure. Get compliments all the time and people don't even know the difference. Easy to apply, last a good amount of time and not painful to remove.
Jayla W.
When I first used these nails I was disappointing. They didn't stick to my nails and they didn't look cute on me either. They're not long lasting and I lost my patience with them. I don't recommend these to no one. Kids will be angry when they don't stick as well as adults.
Alexa G.
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love all kiss temp nail kits. They come with everything you need in order to do it yourself, they have so many sizing options, and i can keep them on for over a week.
Emily G.
I love doing my own nails at home. When I needed fake nails for an event I bought these planning on painting them. After I filed them down a bit they fit super well (which is hard to find with my round nails) and were easy to use. The only two things I didn't like was the very pixelated French nail design and the glue it came with. If you paint them and by a separate nail glue they're perfect!
Aspen M.
Convience! Easy to apply. They look natural which I love. Simple to use. Bought these at Walmart . Had a full set done in less than 10 mins . I'd suggest you file your nails before putting these on. The glue dried fast so have your nail sizes in order. Lasted a good 8 days
Whitney M.
Portland, OR
Whenever I need a quick nail makeover and I don't have time or money to go to the salon these are my go to!!! Very easy application and I love that there's glue included. Mine stay on for about 3 days. Great product all around!

Amazon