**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE** uploaded by Moka m.

BY KISS

2-PACK SPECIAL BRAND NEW SHIPS IMMEDIATELY CHIP PROOF FRENCH TIP SQUARE FRENCH TIP see more...

Allison W.
Goldsboro
These nails are ok. I used them a long time ago and they stayed fairly well and they looked nice but you could see the glue through the nail
Peter p.
Walker
They stayed so good i think the were perfect.Super cute and simple to apply I’d take that anytime. Anyways I think eveyone should try these.
Analeisa G.
I love using these especially when I don’t have to go anywhere and get them done ! They just look so real and do the job when needed !
Nicki W.
I like Kiss Nails. Especially for my youngest daughter. She loves to mix&match these nails. Easy to put on and safe for my baby girl😊
Rebecca Q.
Fresno
I love how they look It’s affordable it’s nice packaging Its It’s easy to use and apply awesome it has a nail file and a glue
Kelsey C.
1,009 reviews
This product works great! Really awesome nails and easy to use. very affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Judy B.
Fitzgerald
I use these nails because of the designs you have to choose from
And I get so many compliments on them.I will never change.
sophia h.
I love these nails, they stick on well and are reusable. I love them so much. I use them all the time and love them alot.
Daicey B.
Mahnomen
I don't ever wear press on nails, they fall off right away. I'd prefer going to nail shop. Where they do it professional.
Natanya A.
tucson, AZ
these are cute, I've tried them a few times but they don't stay on my nails very long at all. I wouldn't get them again.

Amazon