**2-PACK** Kiss Everlasting SQUARE SHAPE Short Nails **NO CHIP GUARANTEE** uploaded by Moka m.

BY KISS

2-PACK SPECIAL BRAND NEW SHIPS IMMEDIATELY CHIP PROOF FRENCH TIP SQUARE FRENCH TIP see more...

Lara H.
Albion, MI
These work great. If you are a sports player and require using your hands for the sport, get these from walmart. I am a softball player and cannot have long nails for pitching. Thus, for prom, I wanted cheap nails that would come off easily for my game. They came off and looked great.
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
I don’t ever really apply these kinds of nails. I usually just get mine done at the nail salon. But I do remember back in middle school I used these. They are cute but they don’t last a long time. Maybe for a day or two than one by one start to fall off.
Rebecca C.
These false nails stayed on for a while. When applied correctly I have found that they stay on the amount of time intended. The length of the nails is a great one. The nails do not chip, just as advertised. I would buy again and recommend.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
Love love these short nails. Usually it is hard to find nails that fit my nail shape just right but the Kiss brand always fits great! They stay on nice and long and are super affordable too. I would definitely recommend them!
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
These work well when you want a quick nail look for a night out or even a meeting. They’re affordable. The only thing is that they last up to a week. These are just for that temporary quick events you need to get to
Haley E.
Wenatchee
These nails are absolutely amazing for nice looking hands. I use this every few months or so. They are definitely affordable and are very easy to apply when following directions. I would definitely recommend them.
Emilee E.
I wore these for my graduation and they lasted like 2 weeks I hate having my nails done so I bought this and no one even noticed they were press ons! I would def buy again can be bought at Walmart! The best
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
These are good if you need polished nails in a pinch and you have low expectations of how long they will last. I think you’re much better off saving your money and getting your nails professionally done.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
I tried some and at first they stayed on and I was planning to purchase more until they started coming off not long after application it's not a bad product if I could have gotten them to stay in place I would  have purchased more.
Antwanette T.
I typically do not wear press on nails but it was a last minute thing and these did the trick! They lasted the whole night which was good. They were a little under 5 dollars. I would probably use again if I can't make it to a nail salon

Amazon