2 Pack - Johnson's Head-to-Toe Moisturizing Baby Body Lotion, Hypoallergenic and Paraben Free uploaded by Rizwana s.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 381371177158Product Description Johnson's Head-to-Toe Baby Lotion provides gentle hydration to soothe delicate skin and helps protect it from dryness, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Specially formulated for babies and gentle... see more...

Carol S.
Philadelphia
After a bath, baby is ready to be moisturized from head to toe. That is exactly what this product does and it is gentle for baby. This product is Dye-free, aluminum-free, Sulfate-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free. It is free of all the things you don't want on your baby and has the good vitamin E in the lotion. This lotion is good for newborns and older. It has a clean scent and is easy to apply. Keep your baby's delicate skin ph-balanced and well moisturized with this lotion that is made to be used all over.
Susan M.
Woodstock
When my first daughter was born, everyone told me I should use the best of everything! I soon found out that what they considered the best and what I considered the best where completely different! Johnson's head-to-toe has been used on all of my children since I realized that it works just as good if not better than all of the pricey brands. Three of my kids always had sensitive skin and could not use most other products as babies, but the Johnson's head-to-toe was always gentle and their skin!
stephanie M.
Kinston , NC
We have a house full of sensitive skin! this is always our go to for everything! Because on top of sensitive we also have super dry skin and we have tried tons of stuff nut something always breaks some one else out. So I like to stick to the same thing for everyone! It feels wonderful on your skin and no over powerful smells
JUNELY R.
Orlando
This pump dispenser of "Head to Toe" moisturizing baby body lotion is a step above any other lotion made for newborns or small baby's in that the name says it all and you can safely use it from head to toe on your baby.  Its really amazing plus price wise no other brand can compite with J&J
Autumn D.
crestline oh
I love using Johnson's baby body wash and lotion and shampoo it doesn't brake my daughter out it's safe to use gentle on the skin it smells good I feel like it gets her clean I only use Johnson's on her since she has been born I highly recommend Johnson's products they are good
Catrina P.
Denton
This hypoallergenic lotion is great for newborn babies. It is a must have gift for all new moms. In a 2 pack, a mom can have one for home and one for on the go also. It is about the same price as other brands, but it works so great on my kid's skin and does not cause breakouts.
Nicole D.
San Diego
This lotion is nice. It has the typical J&J baby lotion smell, which we can all agree is wonderful. It makes my baby smell fresh and clean all day and night. I have one with an easy pump and that works great for me! I am satisfied with this product and would purchase again.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
This is the only body wash I have used on my son other than the nighttime. He loves playing in the bubbles that I make like a bubble bath and likes to wash off with this. It smells amazing and lasts a long while! It’s a great purchase and a must for ever registry!
Kerri W.
Berea , KY
I love Johnson’s. I use their shampoo, body wash, lotion and powder. Smells great and is sensitive to baby’s skin. So many options for anyone needing baby products. Theirs bedtime products and different scent products. It’s all I’ve used for over a year.
Tawny F.
Rancho Cucamonga
Great and gentle for babies! I would not recommend using it past a year though. I noticed it tended to dry my sons hair out at the point. I switched to an all natural shampoo and conditioner. It’s was great for easy washes as an all in one for wiggly babies

Walmart