New ParentChildren's SkincareBaby PowderJohnson & Johnson
2 Pack Johnsons Baby Powder with Aloe & Vitamin E Pure Cornstarch 22 oz Each

2 Pack Johnsons Baby Powder with Aloe & Vitamin E Pure Cornstarch 22 oz Each

by Johnson & Johnson

n/a

Girls what about this powder ?
Start your review of 2 Pack Johnsons Baby Powder with Aloe & Vitamin E Pure Cornstarch 22 oz Each!
Nancy B.
2 Pack Johnsons Baby Powder with Aloe & Vitamin E Pure Cornstarch 22 oz Each uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this baby powder. Use it after a shower or to help absorb sweat. It’s not just for babies. Smell is amazing and I always feel fresh after using. My favorite brand of baby powder.
Laila Z.
Atlantic City, NJ
2 Pack Johnsons Baby Powder with Aloe & Vitamin E Pure Cornstarch 22 oz Each uploaded by Laila Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a amazing product. I have been using it for long time. Even though it's for babies but parfectly suit adult skin as well. Since it's made for babies it wouldn't be harsh for our skin. Grab one for the upcoming summer.
Michelle S.
Lancaster, PA
Johnson and Johnson Great and reliable product.  J&J  in business a long time. Mom used and if good enough for her, good enough for me.
Abigail R.
La Plata, MD
This is the only powder we have used on our son and I’m very satisfied. Smells fresh and prevents diaper rash by drying out the diaper area when applied after baths or regular diaper changes. My son also loves this product. Powder is always fun!
Nicole W.
Estes Park
This product came in handy when my daughter had a bad rash under her chin - baby slobber, milk, and moisture can get trapped under little baby rolls, and cause uncomfortable redness. This cornstarch based product helped to dry up the moisture and gave her time to heal. I recommend putting some in your hand and dabbing it on :)
Amanda M.
Lenoir City
Not fond of talk powders but the aloe and use in moderation is helpful with heat rash, diaperrash etc... Can also be used in small amount as a dry shampoo for baby's. My daughter loves it because it feels cool going on. I enjoy having it on hand at home as well.
Khaoula A.
Sidi bel abbes
2 Pack Johnsons Baby Powder with Aloe & Vitamin E Pure Cornstarch 22 oz Each uploaded by Khaoula A.
2 Pack Johnsons Baby Powder with Aloe & Vitamin E Pure Cornstarch 22 oz Each Johnson's Baby Powder absorbs moisture very well and smells nice. I like to use it every day I advise everyone who has not tried this product after trying it, it is really as I described it, I give it five stars
Peque Z.
Chiapase
Los mejores productos que eh utilizado para mis dos bebes. Les deja un super aroma.,no los rosa. Ni los irrita. El cabellito y la piel se los deja super increíble. Pueda que el aroma para algunos bebés o mamás sea muy fuerte pero para mis niños me encantaJohnson's Baby Baby Lotion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...