(2 Pack) Hellmann's with Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing, 15 oz uploaded by Gina B.

BY HELLMANN'S #4 in Mayonnaise

Hellmanns Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil combines the creamy, rich taste you love from Hellmanns with the delicious goodness of olive oil. Its simple. Only the finest quality ingredients âââ‰â¬Å like cage free eggs, responsibly sourced oils... see more...

(2 Pack) Hellmann's with Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing, 15 oz

Start your review of (2 Pack) Hellmann's with Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing, 15 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kate B.
Purchased at: Target
Hellmanns mayonnaise is really good but I didn’t care for the one with olive oil. It tastes really oily to me and very light. Which could be a good thing but it just tastes like not a real mayonnaise. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Phyllis W.
Philadelphia, PA
I found this type to be more water-y than other Hellman’s brand Mayo. I wasn’t really a fan of it although the taste was there I just overall was not impressed with the product. I most likely would not buy it again.
Alayna R.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mayo! The olive oil in it gives such a great flavor, it’s amazing on a sandwich. Hellman’s is definitely my most trusted brand for mayo, this healthy option is just an added bonus. I’d buy again!
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Hellman’s is my go to for all of my Mayonnaise needs. The added olive oil makes my sandwiches have an extra rich and creamy taste that I can’t get with other brands of mayonnaise. Hellman’s for the win.
Anna S.
I am a lover of all things mayo, and olive oil is an absolute must kitchen staple. So what could be better than to combine the two?

Best Foods, in general, just can't be beat for mayonnaise. Best Foods' Mayo with Olive Oil is the best mayo I have ever had, including super premium brands. A rich, creamy, and true mayonnaise taste; the olive oil makes it a tad more mild tasting and a bit less tangy/tart than "regular" mayo, which I like. The jar is easy to open and handle. I much prefer Best Foods to the comparable Kraft May with Olive Oil Reduced Fat brand.
Mekiah J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Hooked on Hellmann’s mayo since I was a kid. Started using the Olive oil version when it was introduced a number of years ago because it had less fat: 6 grams vs 10 grams. Got used to it and stopped using the regular version. Now they have changed the label and the product. It tastes peppery and is pinkish with a gelatenous texture that separates. I will have to add this to the ever growing list of products that Unilever has ruined for me! Will have to go back to the regular version if it hasn’t been tainted yet.
Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Overall I enjoyed the taste of this and I really like the fact that it’s marketed as made with olive oil however there is a bad transparent oil also in this mayonnaise so the description is a little misleading however I’m still giving it a good rating because I do like the Hellmann’s products and I do like the Homans Vitas unfortunately sometimes the trans fats are something that cannot be avoided
Alex S.
Purchased at: Costco
I believe I got these at Costco. For mayonnaise products I’ve always bought Hellmann’s and was curious about the olive oil version. The texture is completely the same, and the taste is only mildly different. If you’re looking to try, I believe they have a smaller size in a squeeze tube. This goes great on sandwiches and is a good ingredient for potato salad. Good value too!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I absolutely love Hellmann's Mayonnaise and just recently tried it with the Olive Oil and it's definitely my favorite. It's healthier, has more nutritional ingredients in it and it taste even better than the regular mayo and it's way better for you than the regular mayo. I would definitely recommend mayo lovers to try this product out.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am super picky about mayonnaise. I’ve tried a lot of brands but this is one of my favorites. The olive oil helps make it healthier because we know mayo isn’t exactly the healthiest. I suggest others trying this brand if you haven’t already. I keep a jar of this in my refrigerator. I use it to make Tuna salad or use on sandwiches.