2 Pack - Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Cream Oil 5.5 oz uploaded by SQP P.

BY GOLD BOND

"Pack of 2 for the UPC: 041167052211New Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal. A rich, hydrating cream-oil that helps prevent visibly dry, ashy skin from coming back for healthy-looking, radiant skin. Unique Triple-Blend Formula. A Combination Of Cocoa... see more...

• I received this in a Walmart beauty box. The lotion was c...1 Answers
Jhyllian G.
Hamden, CT
I absolutely love this handcream! Works great especially in the winter. Even though it’s a cream it’s not heavy and does not give off a lot of oils.
Kerissa P.
Fargo, ND
Best lotion I have ever used! Long lasting, moisturizing, no smell, works for sensitive skin, thick and creamy! Love love love this stuff!
Brittany G.
Dublin, OH
This is honestly the best lotion that I have ever used. I have eczema and it is the only thing that does the job and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.
SQP P.
I first saw this product on Wendy Williams. I tried it and it put all my other lotions and body creams to Shame! This is all I use, especially in the winter time. So moisturizing, hydrating and long lasting. I swear by this stuff!
Queen S.
I received this in a Walmart beauty box. The lotion was creamy but not overtly thick. It absorbed into the skin and left my hands moisturized.;