Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFekkai
2 Pack - PrX Reparatives Shampoo 8 oz

2 Pack - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Shampoo 8 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 730870200827Repair and protect hair daily with the indulgently effective care of PrX Reparatives Shampoo. Its fortifying formula provides strength against damage. Infused with Argan extracts. Scented by vanilla and crme....

Does it work well with thick hair? price? where can I try it?
Start your review of 2 Pack - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Shampoo 8 oz!
Isabella K.
Wilmette, IL
2 Pack - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Isabella K.
Great results. Nice smell. Left my hair healthy and clean! I like their conditioners as well. No frizz or static
Huda K.
Seattle, WA
2 Pack - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Huda K.
I wish I could say better things about this. I didn’t find this shampoo to be my favorite.
Chelsea T.
Asbury
This was my go-to shampoo and conditioner for quite a long time.  The only reason I stopped using it is because I cannot find it anywhere.  It used to be in all my local drugstores and it no longer is.  However, if you can find this, this is such a hydrating and nourishing product that leaves hair feeling so silky and soft.
Cassie Y.
Morristown, NJ
Love this conditioner. It really nourishes my hair and makes it silky smooth. I would totally recommend it.
Lyndsey P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this shampoo!!! I have blonde hair and get it highlighted so it’s prone to tangling easy in the shower and this shampoo was amazing! It is so rich and it lathers so well and my hair hardly tangled. This is one of my favorites!
Kelly R.
New York
Does it really gloss? Why yes, yes it does. My hair dresser asked me what I was doing to make my hair so shiny. Just using this! I also use the conditioner. It’s shampoo so it lathers great and smells clean
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
I’ve only used once but I like itttttt. My hair was indeed shiny. I got from Walgreens during a sale & im glad I did. I’m gonna use this when I want to flatiron my natural hair since it worked so well. I will buy again
Liz A.
This is super lightweight and wonderful on the hair. I like this one a lot better than the other products I used from the same line. Typically I'm doing photo shoots all the time so I cannot have a shampoo that weighs my hair down and this one is just a champion!!!
Carolina H.
Jacksonville, NC
This is what you call fancy stuff for your hair! My mother bought it and i secretly tried it out. My curls felt weightless and defined after a wash of this shampoo and conditioner. The build up in my hair melted away!
Vonda K.
My daughter and I literally fight over this. It smells like cotton candy and we both have colored hair. I can never seem to find it when I need it and I will find it in her room ♥