2 Pack EUCERIN Daily Protection FACE LOTION, SPF 30, Sensitive Skin, 4 oz. uploaded by Katie N.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 is dermatologist recommended and clinically proven for the safe and effective care of sensitive skin. Daily Protection SPF 30 Lotion combines intensive moisturization and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a... see more...

Paulina O.
Union, NJ
 LOVE this moisturizer for my face. it dries super quick and doesn't leave your face oily. also love that it has the SPF protection. beware this is ABOVE the airline travel size. looks tiny but mine always gets taken in airport security for being too big of a bottle. so FYI put some in a travel sized container if flying. this bottle would last forever if TSA didn't keep confiscating mine :)
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I've used this, but Neutrogena is still my favorite brand. For some reason, I like the smell of Neutrogena better, although this product doesn't smell bad. It's for daily use, and isn't as heavy as other sunscreens though, which is a pro of this one.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I really like this facial lotion it's lightweight great for my sensitive skin and provides SPF protection. The scent is very light and I don't feel any sensitivity problems when I use it and I have very dry skin and it moisturizes well.
Candace T.
Fruita
Again I was required to choose something but I have never used this products or any of the other items listed.  I am not going to say that I have used something when I have not.  I only use all natural products on my body and prefer to use essential oils as opposed to chemicals.
Sharon C.
Simple, effective, cost efficient. There's nothing too special about it but it does get the job done and there's really nothing to complain about it. Packaging it simple. Maybe include some oil control ingredients.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
My skin is super sensitive to just about anything I apply to it. This stuff is pretty gentle when I do apply it and it doesn't cause breakouts like the other stuff I've tried in the past. I am almost done with my first bottle and will be getting more. I wouldn't use anything else in this moment. I recommend it to people with sensitive skin.
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
This is a good drugstore SPF lotion. I love the way this feels on my skin- hydrating, lightweight, goes well with moisturizer/makeup. This is I believe $10 at Ulta, which is a good price for a nice face SPF at the drugstore. Doesn't make me shiny, just healthy looking, and no breakouts or clogged pores with this. Also doesn't sting my eyes.
Katie N.
With summer coming up I wanted a face lotion that I could trust to protect my skin from those nasty UV rays. I love this lotion! It does the trick and doesn't leave my face looking or feeling oily by the end of the day.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
This moisturizer is both light and sun protective, which is not always the case when SPF is involved. I recently switched because my last moisturizer felt sticky, almost as if I was wearing sunscreen rather than moisturizer. Other than that, it's pretty standard as far as affordable moisturizers go.
Anna T.
A sunscreen I usually only use on my face and upper arms and neck. I like how lightweight it feels and how quickly it dissolves.