2 Pack EUCERIN Daily Protection FACE LOTION, SPF 30, Sensitive Skin, 4 oz. uploaded by Katie N.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 is dermatologist recommended and clinically proven for the safe and effective care of sensitive skin. Daily Protection SPF 30 Lotion combines intensive moisturization and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a... see more...

Laurynn P.
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
This is a good drugstore SPF lotion. I love the way this feels on my skin- hydrating, lightweight, goes well with moisturizer/makeup. This is I believe $10 at Ulta, which is a good price for a nice face SPF at the drugstore. Doesn't make me shiny, just healthy looking, and no breakouts or clogged pores with this. Also doesn't sting my eyes.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
My skin is super sensitive to just about anything I apply to it. This stuff is pretty gentle when I do apply it and it doesn't cause breakouts like the other stuff I've tried in the past. I am almost done with my first bottle and will be getting more. I wouldn't use anything else in this moment. I recommend it to people with sensitive skin.
Katie N.
Katie N.
With summer coming up I wanted a face lotion that I could trust to protect my skin from those nasty UV rays. I love this lotion! It does the trick and doesn't leave my face looking or feeling oily by the end of the day.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
This moisturizer is both light and sun protective, which is not always the case when SPF is involved. I recently switched because my last moisturizer felt sticky, almost as if I was wearing sunscreen rather than moisturizer. Other than that, it's pretty standard as far as affordable moisturizers go.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love protein !!! It just needs to have more scents that's all I would recommend for this brand sometimes