BeautyLipLip Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
2 Pack - Elf Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea

2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 609332826380Product description The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant color and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea!
Andrea H.
Bronx, NY
2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea uploaded by Andrea H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the natural vibe it brings out and also so easy to handle with totally recommend
Lilly L.
2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea uploaded by Lilly L.
Review for: 2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea
I love this lip stick. I don’t usually wear lipstick but i love this one! it really moisturizes my lips !
Megan K.
Beach Park, IL
2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea uploaded by Megan K.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea
I love this color and formula. It’s really easily buildable and can go from day to night really easily. I think the scent is really nice and I love the extra product on the bottom of the case. [product:2-pack-e.l.f.-lipstick-ravishing-rose-1-ea]
MarĂ­a  C.
Washington, DC
Este tono es lo que siempre busqué en un Lipstick, tiene buena absorción y lo más importante para mi es que no reseca los labios y no se cuartea, independientemente de si comes o no, se mantiene intacto. Realmente es hermoso
Rena  B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Review for: 2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea
I used this lipstick for a while it was nice for everyday use and best part is it doesn’t hurt your pocket m!
Kiarah B.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
Review for: 2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea, Other
This is an amazing color for highlighting. It is a bright red color so I mixed it with Blushing Brown and it brought out the red in the brown while toning down the red in the Ravishing Rose. Also the vitamins in their lipsticks are very moisturizing. I put their lipstick on when my lips were chapped and it made them feel and look much more moisturized.
Jenna F.
Brighton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This lipstick đź’„ felt good and soft on my lips! It lasted all day and I only had to reapply once. This product is fairly priced and looks good to! I deft recommend this lipstick to beginners like me.
Maricela H.
2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea uploaded by Maricela H.
Review for: 2 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea
After using this lipstick I must say it's great the color is prefect it's not to dark and it's not to light its prefect application is easy and smooth doesn't dry out your lips. And it's not matte either it's silky without being tacky totally recommend.
Ghana N.
Reno, NV
Review for: 6 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea
I love the quality plus the shade and how nice it looks in day and night the packaging is always cute and secure , just want all the shades at once lol
Maria P.
Review for: 6 Pack - E.l.f. Lipstick Ravishing Rose 1 ea
This color is very subtle but chic goes with every skin tone and is a everyday type of lipstick

Looking for your answer?