2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Mineral Face Primer 83402 Tone Adjusting Green uploaded by Angelea C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Mineral Face Primer 83402 Tone Adjusting Green Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i wasn’t disappointed but i wasn’t necessarily impressed. here’s what i think: 1) the cost is definitely low and if you’re balling on a. budget you can’t go wrong with elf. 2) i have redness on my skin and i thought the tone adjusting primer would work best with my skin.... it didn’t really help balance my tones at all. 3) it feels like a silicon base and i think it did a decent job of preparing my face for make up 4) the bottle is misleading.. i accidentally broke the bottle and how much product is in the actual container will leave you frustrated... it’s not a lot!!! it only lasted maybe a month if that and i’m not liberal with primer 5) you can find at target, and ulta for sure. elf products are easily accessible.
overall: it does it job okay as a primer but not with its tone adjusting claims. if you’re on a budget you can’t go wrong but i will not be buying again.
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
After careful consideration I decided to buy the green tinted color corrected. I have mostly dry sling but my nose always has a few red marks. I didn’t use extra sun protection due to the weather. It made my initial red spots still red but matte. And while rubbing it in elsewhere it turned the majority of y skin to an olive color. Ive bought quite a few elf products. But I for won’t ever get the color correcting primer
Maci R.
Caledonia
Gets rid of my redness right away. He only problem is that there’s a lot less product than what it looks like, but it’s so cheap that buying a new one is no problem
Britton C.
Not a fan of this product. It doesn’t even out the skin tone. It doesn’t even blur skin tone. Usually I can apply a primer and get away with some powder if I’m feeling rushed. This doesn’t do anything. Very drying too. Feel like my skin is thirsty after applying.
Marwa H.
Toledo
Overall, I like this primer. It can be found anywhere really, but I purchased it from Walmart. It is easy the apply. I have combination skin and by the end of the day my skin is looking pretty oily, but other than that the product is fine and cheaper than others.
Lupita C.
60505
I really like this brother that’s really fits up like you can carry it everywhere it’s long lasting that’s really good so your make stay I have my path finish and it’s really natural I will recommend this to you guys thank you for your insight product
Victoria G.
North Richland Hills
I wasn’t crazy about this product. I struggle with eczema/redness of the face and I was searching for a product to reduce the redness so I tried this one. It helped little to none. I have not bought it again since the first time.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
It doesn't work very well, its silicone based so very slippery on the skin and just left me feeling like I had a greasy face and doesn't get rid of any redness at all. Seemed like a pointless step. Would not buy again
Schyler S.
Forest City
Loved that this product helped with my redness. Definitely saw a difference in a more even color. But I hated the texture and it made me feel oily all day long. Also didn’t feel like it helped my foundation stay put.
Savannah R.
Madison
Very greasy and slick, the packing is a lie, the green you see isn’t the actual product, there is about a third of what the bottle shows, you can unscrew it and see it’s just a piece of plastic. Disappointing but expected for the price of 6$