BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Mineral Face Primer 83402 Tone Adjusting Green Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stéphanie A.
After careful consideration I decided to buy the green tinted color corrected. I have mostly dry sling but my nose always has a few red marks. I didn’t use extra sun protection due to the weather. It made my initial red spots still red but matte. And while rubbing it in elsewhere it turned the majority of y skin to an olive color. Ive bought quite a few elf products. But I for won’t ever get the color correcting primer
Linda F.
Texture felt a bit velvety but seemed to be good once smoothed in I was expecting a bit more hydrating but will use until finished up and want to try something different.
ELLA Z.
Costa Mesa
It really works magic for me for the price of it! I get the smooth bass that I need with no signs of pores at all!! I highly recommend it.
Ingrid E.
Moorhead
Feels oily and not a great texture to layer makeup on top off. It is also very green, yet didn’t seem to do anything for my redness.
Teagan L.
Hate this product! Does absolutely nothing for my skins appearance and feels heavy on my face. Does t remove any redness and feels terrible on my skin
Jara M.
Toronto, ON
Really love this stuff. Feels great on skin, good for redness and super affordable price!