2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Matte Lip Color 82464 Praline uploaded by Rowan N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Matte Lip Color 82464 Praline - This convenient jumbo sized lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease so you never have to sharpen. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rowan N.
lawrenceville
I bought 6 extras just in case this lip color goes somewhere. I currently have one in my purse, one in my locker at work, one in my everyday makeup kit and the rest in my back up makeup collection. Looks just like velvet teddy from Mac except this is a lighter formula for sure! Lighter in weight on the lips of course... no color. This is my favorite color from this line!!!
Haley L.
Eagan, MN
Honestly nothing really stands about this product to me from the rest of my lip products. It’s reasonably priced and the formula isn’t bad but it’s just okay to me. I think I’m bothered by both the cheap packaging as well as the shape of the lip product. I wish they could make this in regular lipstick tube form.
Belle J.
Boynton Beach, FL
This was just ok for me. Elf products are a bit of a hit or miss. I like how affordable they are though. This wasn’t as creamy or potent as I would have liked it to be.
jacqueline l.
United States
This lip liner is one of my go to and it's really buttery and easy to work with also the formula is great and it makes my lips feel soft and the color is amazing
Kelsey N.
San Diego, CA
I really love this color as a more affordable version of some of the other matte crayons on the market. This is great when you want the matte look but aren't feeling a liquid lip. The color pulls a bit dark on me (I am pretty pale right now), so I mix it with a lighter nude for day wear, and absolutely love it as is for night. I find that I can get great definition with this without a liner, and it stays put. I think the color is flattering for a range of skin tones.
Kayleigh L.
Springfield
I use this almost everyday as a a lip liner and it's absolutely gorgeous. Its so creamy. The only issue is that there isn't a lot of product
keisha h.
Colorado
I have the color praline. Goes on beautifully. E.l.f is has very good products for poor hoomans. goes a long way for the price.
Suriya I.
Miami
I love this produck i just love it and love yeah and yeah sorry if there no explanation i am speechless i just love it
Tonette V.
Blue Island
Okay sometimes makes your lips feel gummy and dry you need to put on a gloss with it so it won’t dry out your lips
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
 I am a big fan of long wearing lip glosses and lipsticks and have been wearing a lot of matte glosses lately. When I saw this lip colour from ELF, I decided to try it. It was so inexpressive I had nothing to lose really. I bought the shade Praline not really knowing exactly what colour it was. On my lips, it is a light cinnamony shade with a bit of brown. It's subtle. I have rosy lips and this tones the red down and makes my lips look more neutral.

The stick is pointy so you can line your lips first then fill them in. On the other side of the stick is a build in sharpener. I really like that. The colour is creamy without being overly so. It is not a true matte and it doesn't wear like one. It will wear off after a few hours especially if I eat or drink. It does transfer onto glasses and things so it definitely is not like my matte lipglosses. But I like the subtle colour and the price as well. I don't mind reapplying the colour. My lips look less dry and wrinkly than they do with liquid matte gloss so it's a nice change. It's a long-wearing lip pencil. Well, longer wearing that bullet lipstick anyway.

For the low price, I am going with 4 stars. if I paid $20 for this, I would go with 3 because it does transfer or wear off But the price can't be beaten and it feels nice on my lips. Not too heavy and not too dry.