2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Bronzers 83701 Warm uploaded by Rebecca C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Bronzers 83701 Warm Create a healthy looking glow all year round! The sheer soft powders provide the perfect hue of color. Blend all 4 colors together to achieve a blend of perfection or choose your favorite color or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-6c947
I love the elf bronzers. They are super pigmented with a matte finish. I use the dark bronzer to contour. They blend very well and are true to color. I will be buying more. I use this along with the Elf Contour palate, and I feel that both palates put together compare to the shades used in the Lorac palate. The Elf Bronzer and Contour palate together was only around $12 from Wal Mart and definitely worth it.
𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖊 J.
West Orange
They leave a great finish if you keep applying them a THOUSAND TIMES. Its great if you want to go for a natural look since they are so light when you put them on but sometimes it gets annoying. I’d recommend swatching some samples first
Stephanie M.
Union City
This product is very affordable and it gives you a okay variety of bronzers. The pigment is pretty good, it is easy to blend and i think it looks best on fair to tan skin. I would purchase this again since it is good and affordable.
Anam F.
Stamford
e.l.f. Bronzer is a great product for highlighting and bronzing my face. Its easy to apply and blend. Its not pricey and easily available in drugstores as well online. It gives good finish but bit chalky. I wouldnt rebuy it!
Hal L.
Marquette
Honestly you can’t go wrong with elf. They have the cheapest prices and great quality for what you pay. This bronzer is nice and light and stays on. It also goes on very smoothly and easily. I would recommend.
Amber P.
Norton
Purchased at: Target
These bronzing colors personally are way too shimmery for me. You can definitely see the shimmer/glitter in the formula in the palette as well as on the face. I like matte bronzers myself and will not be repurchasing
Esther L.
Oshkosh
I used this product and it works but it takes a lot of blending to make it look nice and it also has a lot of fall out. But if you are looking for a cheap bronzer and don’t mind working for your finished look I say go for it!
Sarah N.
caldwell
This is one of my favorite bronzers. It’s super pigmented and blends so smoothly on your face. I have more fair skin and I was able to blend the bronzer in and work super well. I have used it on my friends with darker skin and it has worked super well also. It is super super affordable and has a decent amount of product. It is a great size which is good for traveling.
Aubree S.
in the process of using this bronzer now. it is such a pretty product and it last a long time. it is true to color, just make sure to apply the right amount and not too much. it is very shimmery and i would buy again!
Ashley O.
I used this palette of bronzers both as bronzers but also as blushes, because I was having a hard time finding a blush that didn't make my very pale olive skin look fake. The purplish bronzer was perfect for a blush, and the other, browner colors coordinated well as true bronzers. Buildable for subtle or bold looks. A staple that's always in my purse!