BY DOVE #3 in Hair Accessories

Protects hair from daily wear and tear. Ultra-light formula with the crisp, uplifting scent of cucumber and green tea. Removes build-up and leaves hair clean, revitalized and bouncy all day. see more...

Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Eh" comes to mind when I think about this conditioner. I got a TON of it on a coupon deal and couldn't wait to finish it because I just didn't like it. I felt like it did nothing for my hair at all.

For reference, I have fine hair. There are much better options at this price point like Garnier, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Pantene.

I will definitely not repurchase and will buy one of the above brands before I try this again.
may m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
hair. it smells really good. I love it! it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also long lasting. I use
this product four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get
yours before it all goes out!

Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing conditioner. I'm usually picky because I hate for my scalp to look ready but I was not disappointed. The smell was ok, so I'll probably switch scents but after congruous use, my hair got its curly spring back that was ruined by a precious conditioner. The price is a little more expensive than other brands. But with dove, you can buy in bulk and use their awesome coupons!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite I keep on rotation, this conditioner works great.  My husband doesnt usually use conditioners, and niether does our roommate (his cousin), however this is one of the few ones i can convince them to use!  great for men and women alike, not overly perfumed, and neutral once you spray on your perfume or calogne, results are amazing, and doesnt break the bank
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove shampoo and conditioner is definitely a natural steeple I have in my bathroom as one of those things that you just can't go wrong using especially with it being so inexpensive is well it makes your hair look and feel and smell great
Nikki P.
Summerville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove is my favorite brand in mostly everything. Deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, body wash. Its affordable for the amount you get. Very worth the money to get a great product. I have very thick dry hair. The dove really helps moisturizes it.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this product for a few weeks now and I really love how it makes my hair feel. The price is right and it lathers up just the way I like it. I use it about every 4-5 days since I have hair in the dryer side and don’t like to wash my hair too often in fear of drying it out more. Give this one a shot though, it’s well worth it!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It smells wonderful but very lightly scented so it's not too strong. It washes out nicely and doesn't stick to your hair like some do. My hair immediately felt softer as soon as I washed this conditioner out and it felt like I'd just had it washed at the salon! I will definitely be trying more of this product!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this shampoo and the conditioner to go with it for my daughter. Sadly I can't say that I or she loved it. After a couple of weeks she started to notice that her hair was falling out a bit more than normal. She was sad to report that after a montb she definetly lost volume. Won't be repurchasing or reccomending.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t have any damage to my hair yet, but I use it as a preventative. I bought it at Walmart. Keep it in my hair from 3-5 minutes before washing it out. When washing it out I flip my hair to my face and make sure to tousle the conditioner out completely. I recommend it and it also smells good!