2 Pack - Colgate Total Toothpaste Gel Advanced Fresh 5.80oz Each uploaded by Juliet M.2 Pack - Colgate Total Toothpaste Gel Advanced Fresh 5.80oz Each uploaded by Gianna T.2 Pack - Colgate Total Toothpaste Gel Advanced Fresh 5.80oz Each uploaded by Kaitlin W.

BY COLGATE #19 in Toothpaste

Colgate Total Advanced Fresh Gel Toothpaste -- 5.8 oz. Colgate Total Advance has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also fights tartar buildup and bad breath and whitens teeth. see more...

Demetrius J.
Durham , NC
I love Colgate don’t get me wrong they have great prices and the regular one makes your breath smell good and your teeth white. You can buy it from Wal-mart only thing I don’t like is with the total one it seems as if my teeth aren’t getting as white as they do with the regular colgate plus the extra fluoride makes the bottom of my teeth brittle
Aniyah M.
Baton Rouge
Leaves your breathe smelling fresh .very minty . Has a great lather. Brightness/ whitens yellow teeth. I love this tooth paste I use it on a daily basis. You can purchase it from a local Walgreens or any other store that sells toothpaste .
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke, PA
I’ve always been obsessed with my teeth. I got braces when I was 12 and since I got them off I noticed so many people, to this day, always compliment my smile and my teeth. I’ve been asked if I have veneers, if I get them bleached. The answer is no. I brush twice a day with Colgate total. My mom bought Colgate since I was a kid and it always worked so I stuck with it.  No cavities, no staining, no sensitivity. Plus there are always coupons for it!
Olivia D.
This toothpaste is my absolute favorite! It not only has a pleasant taste, but it leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean! I use it twice daily & it lasts a long time. Very satisfied with this toothpaste!
Lenys G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
You can never go wrong with colgate. I’ve used it my whole life and will continue to use it. It is very effective. My mouth feels very clean. It might be a little strong if you have a sensitive mouth
Nancy G.
los angeles
Best product for your teeth ! Helps your mouth smell spectacular , giving it the minty smell but if that's waht u love go for it ! I feel like this one helps take off many germs from my teeth so far
Marisel M.
Riverview
I loved it is my favorite itmade your teeth white the mint on it it is amazing you we'll have a a good breath all day long my kids liked and you're were to like it too try it.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good toothpaste. I usually buy my toothpaste at walmart or big lots. I did see a big difference from what I was using prior. I switch brands depending on what is on sale.
Carey C.
I thought the product was nice. The minty flavor and smell gave me a clean feelings. First time user will buy again I bought from Walmart where tooth brushes are. Very effective must stay in routine. Very very satisfied and will highly recommend to family and friends
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I bought this toothpaste recently because a friend recommended it to me! It has a grainy texture and a weird but minty taste! It's not for me so I'll go back to my regular brand but it had a good price and was easy to find at my local grocery store!