BY COLGATE #22 in Toothpaste

Colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste delivers an advanced formula that actually helps improve mouth health simply by brushing. Colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours (dental plaque germs), in 24 hours starts to... see more...

Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for about two weeks now and I'm happy to report it has become my new whitening toothpaste. I'm an avid coffee drinker so I'm prone to coffee stains on my teeth. Over the past two weeks I've noticed my teeth have gotten whiter and the surface stains have most definitely faded. I am happy to say that this product absolutely works and it does not cause the sensitivity that some other whitening toothpastes have caused in the past. I have sensitive teeth therefore this is very important to me. The taste is minty and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It also is more economical than many other whitening toothpaste on the market with superior results. I would happily recommend this product to family and friends without hesitation.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Colgate Total Tooth paste Clean Mint Paste is another terrific product from the Colgate Palmolive (umbrella) company. It is a great all around cavity fighting and breath freshening tooth paste. I think it comes with or without a Whitening aspect and I have used both. Colgate Total comes highly recommended by most of the dentists we have ever had. And we have had a few, including some in the extended family. So members of my immediate family have all used Colgate Total Tooth paste Clean Mint Paste for a good while now and I think I can speak for them: it is an effective product for keeping the cavities and gingivitis at bay, and improving the general health of the mouth and gums, with the bonus of fresher breath that lasts a bit longer than using Crest. Don't know why, but for my money, the Crest tooth past mint flavors just do not last as long or feel as refreshing as Colgate tooth paste mint stuff, in my experience. When the Colgate Total toothpaste came on the market even though it seemed pricey at first. But all told, with every little factor this tooth paste is supposed to take care of for your entire mouth, it actually is a rather good product. You get the fluoride, of course, the clean mint flavor-- and I tend to be very picky on the taste of a tooth paste, I definitely prefer a minty type that lasts a reasonable amount of time-- and the ability to keep the gums as healthy as possibly. You are getting all those things in one brushing, so all you need to do if you want, is a mouth rinse after wards for extra protection, and that is all. Considering the sum "total" of that, the price on Colgate Total is competitive, and I know it goes on sale at some major drug stores every couple of weeks.
Mj G.
I did buy this paste in the past but I wish they would make a paste that could improve the pigmentation of my teeth I would like them compare this product with others but they all just the same. I really can’t tell if they are actually really working the only thing I do notice is a very cool and fresh breath. Please improve your paste and I will come back as a loyal customer
Echo W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go-to brand for toothpaste! It leaves my mouth feeling clean without any residue leftover after I rinse. The mint taste/smell is perfect: not too strong, but not too weak. I’ve noticed my teeth becoming whiter and I haven’t had any dental issues since switching over. Affordable, and available widespread....There really is not much more you can ask for from a toothpaste.

Being someone with adult braces, I pay more attention to the oral hygiene products. The picture attached has not been edited or filtered whatsoever, and my teeth look white and pretty!
Geo B.
This is basically my go to toothpaste. For the price you can't beat it. I prefer other toothpastes, but the price difference can add up. Plus this is available in bulk usually at wholesale stores, so I just stock up and save even more. Works great, tastes good, and leaves me minty clean. Not nasty like some other brands.
Sharmin P.
New York
I enjoy this toothpaste because it gets the job done well, leaving my mouth feeling fresh. I do not think it beats my aquafresh, but it is a close second. For the price, I would generally choose the aquafresh over this one because they cost almost the same at my drugstore. However, colgate has never left me unsatisfied.
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
Leaves your breathe nice and fresh cleans teeth very well very effective. However I’m into more of a natural toothpaste now as well as cruelty free brand so just for that reason alone I would say I’m dissatisfied with this product. It’s time these big companies start looking to help the environment more.
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I don’t like this toothpaste as much as my optic white or the 3D one. This one actually makes me want to throw up it is ridiculous. I really don’t understand why but this one is not for me.
Sabrina M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product as well, paired with the Listerine spearmint mouthwash your mouth will feel brand new. It will smell fresh and you won't need to feel embrassed when you kiss your sweetie after eating garlic bread. This is my go to brand and I will continue to buy it
Julia J.
This product was fine, but not the best. The dispenser at the top of the product was always clogged, no matter what you did. Personally personally, the flavor was a little too minty, but never failed to make your breath smell fresh. I did not like it because it was overall very ineffective toothpaste. I went to the dentist’s office for a check up and cleaning, and they said I had a cavity which completely counterpoints cavity protection offered on this product . I will not purchase again.