BY COLGATE #7 in Toothpaste

Colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste delivers an advanced formula that actually helps improve mouth health simply by brushing. Colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours (dental plaque germs), in 24 hours starts to... see more...

Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Colgate Total Tooth paste Clean Mint Paste is another terrific product from the Colgate Palmolive (umbrella) company. It is a great all around cavity fighting and breath freshening tooth paste. I think it comes with or without a Whitening aspect and I have used both. Colgate Total comes highly recommended by most of the dentists we have ever had. And we have had a few, including some in the extended family. So members of my immediate family have all used Colgate Total Tooth paste Clean Mint Paste for a good while now and I think I can speak for them: it is an effective product for keeping the cavities and gingivitis at bay, and improving the general health of the mouth and gums, with the bonus of fresher breath that lasts a bit longer than using Crest. Don't know why, but for my money, the Crest tooth past mint flavors just do not last as long or feel as refreshing as Colgate tooth paste mint stuff, in my experience. When the Colgate Total toothpaste came on the market even though it seemed pricey at first. But all told, with every little factor this tooth paste is supposed to take care of for your entire mouth, it actually is a rather good product. You get the fluoride, of course, the clean mint flavor-- and I tend to be very picky on the taste of a tooth paste, I definitely prefer a minty type that lasts a reasonable amount of time-- and the ability to keep the gums as healthy as possibly. You are getting all those things in one brushing, so all you need to do if you want, is a mouth rinse after wards for extra protection, and that is all. Considering the sum "total" of that, the price on Colgate Total is competitive, and I know it goes on sale at some major drug stores every couple of weeks.
Janki B.
This has been my holy grail toothpaste for years until I learned about an ingredient that it has that can be dangerous with continued use. Out of precaution, I stopped using it completely. I did have to give it 4 stars regardless because when I did use it, it did an incredible job at keeping my mouth fresh and white!
Cruzita-Maria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great product, fresh and clean feeling after using.  i would recommend this toothpaste to others.  great price and it is a great size that lasts me for about 2 months.  i use it twice a day or more and you do not need alot of product to get the job done.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste because of how it keeps my teeth white, HOWEVER I was severely upset when I got home and went to use my freshly opened toothpaste tube and noticed that then top part of the tube was full of air! That’s like an entire ounce!
Sabrina M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product as well, paired with the Listerine spearmint mouthwash your mouth will feel brand new. It will smell fresh and you won't need to feel embrassed when you kiss your sweetie after eating garlic bread. This is my go to brand and I will continue to buy it
Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
I like this product. We use it everyday. We are repeat users. I'd say at least the last two years. I get my products at Walgreens. I like how my teeth feel after using. The only thing that bothers me is that the product is a little hot. I would still recommend.
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
Every time I shop for toothpaste I always go with Colgate. This toothpaste always leaves my mouth minty fresh and feeling super clean. I’ve tried several other brands but for some reason this one just seems to do its job the best. I would definitely recommend.
Louise J.
This product was fine, but not the best. The dispenser at the top of the product was always clogged, no matter what you did. Personally personally, the flavor was a little too minty, but never failed to make your breath smell fresh. I did not like it because it was overall very ineffective toothpaste. I went to the dentist’s office for a check up and cleaning, and they said I had a cavity which completely counterpoints cavity protection offered on this product . I will not purchase again.
Devon P.
Washington, DC
It’s a great toothpaste. Does the job it’s supposed to. I know most of these products have claims about whitening and such but I never really noticed any with this one. It’s a good basic toothpaste that cleans my teeth and freshens my mouth.
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have to say, Colgate Total toothpaste is my main squeeze. I see other toothpastes advertised and try them. But I always go back to Colgate. Nothing cleans and whites my teeth better. It is also very gentle. I buy mine at my local Kroger's.