2 Pack - Colgate Sensitive Maximum Strength Whitening Toothpaste 6oz Each uploaded by Dafne R.2 Pack - Colgate Sensitive Maximum Strength Whitening Toothpaste 6oz Each uploaded by Junielles M.

BY COLGATE #7 in Toothpaste

Contains potassium nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin. Provides fast relief within two weeks. see more...

Tracie E.
Dayton
I love love this toothpaste not only does it keep my teeth very clean and my breath very fresh it also help with sensitive with my teeth so they don't hurt while I am brushing my teeth . I am able to brush and clean my teeth without pain . That is what I like about this product it allows me to brush my teeth without holding my jaw and gritting my teeth because it helps with my sensitive teeth its stops the pain and it makes my mouth feel really really good. Great product and it is very affordable and it wany break your wallet. I live by this toothpaste and it taste great not to strong.
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
This toothpaste does not work with my sensitive teeth at all, the store didn't have my usual brand so I grabbed this one to try. I will never make that mistake again. It left everything in my mouth more sensitive than even normal tooth paste. It over sensitised my mouth so bad. I could drink hot or cold anything with out my teeth aching.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I drink a lot of coffee and with coffee comes stains on your teeth, the Colgate maximum strength whitening toothpaste is wonderful, it doesn't burn when you are using it but it works like a charm every time. People have even asked me what whitening strips I use and I tell them to simply buy Colgate whitening.
Ashley C.
I have used and still use this whenever the seasons change to help with the extreme weather changes and how it effects my body and teeth.
It helps my teeth feel better  even if its after Icecream or a nice soup. I plan on continuing to buy this. Because  it works for me.
Courtney L.
Boonville
This is my go to toothpaste. It really helps with my sensitive teeth. It also helps with whitening my teeth. I've tried a lot of different toothpastes and this ended up being my favorite. I buy it at walmart and would highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive teeth.
Jenna d.
Pease, ['', '', '']
This toothpaste is great it smells good and it does taste nasty when you brush your teeth and it keeps my teeth nice and white and my teeth are sensitive so it doesn't hurt to brush them and I will use this product forever till they make a even better one
Marisel M.
Riverview
This product is amazing if you teeth are sensitive try, your teeth weel I appreciated it would take the pain out and it would not hurt anymore, You'll be so happy and you're teeth will appreciate then you can drink cold & hot drinks with out hurting.
Jacy H.
Los Angeles
I USE THIS SOMETIMES DEPENDING ON THE DAY! This is a little bit same as the crest toothpaste but there is a little difference the aftertaste for this is a little more refreshing than the other one, there’s not really a taste to this it’s kind of just really refreshing if you want that really refreshing breath and that really minty breath after words! BUT OTHER I LOVE THIS WHEN GOING OUT
Linda K.
Vestaburg
I am a fan of Colgate. I have used Colgate for years. like the way my teeth feel after they're brushed and know that my teeth are protected for hours Colgate always meets my expectations and I will continue to purchase it for as long as they do!
Brittany T.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel and clean there are some toothpaste that make my mouth feel a little dry and unclean still but I really do like this one and it really doesn't do the job gets in there cops get away gross stuff in your mouth