2 Pack - Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam with Whitening Toothpaste, Effervescent Mint 6 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY COLGATE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 035000765529Heading Manufacturer Colgate-Palm see more...

Review (1)
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Colgate MaxClean with SmartFoam has a classic electric blue color. At first the intensity of its effervescent mint flavor was pretty standard but within 15-20 seconds of brushing I noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in freshness and the 30% more foam was pleasantly noticeable. After I was done brushing, my mouth felt MUCH cleaner, more tingly & fresher than it normally does. I feel like the toothpaste actually cleaned more hard to reach places than my regular toothpaste does. The foam reached a greater surface area around my mouth and left my it feeling zestier and fresher within. In addition to cleaning my teeth, I always want my toothpaste to make me feel refreshed after I use it, and Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam Toothpaste does just that! If you're anything like me,  and want your toothpaste to help you feel refreshed, awakened and revived in the morning, then you should definitely pick up a tube of Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam!

Walmart