MakeupCND
2 Pack - Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish, [214] Be Demure, 05 oz

2 Pack - CND Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish, [214] Be Demure, 0.5 oz

by CND

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 639370911809Product description Vinylux weekly polish delivers week long wear. Choose from more than 100 fashion-forward shades and reinvent yourself, weekly. 7-day, chip-resistant wear (really). Fast-drying, 2 step application....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - CND Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish, [214] Be Demure, 0.5 oz!
zana B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 2 Pack - CND Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish, [214] Be Demure, 0.5 oz
Beautiful color...fresh and summer. i have many colors from Viny and this one is my fav when i want a simple look.
Annie S.
Leawood, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 2 Pack - CND Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish, [214] Be Demure, 0.5 oz
This is my all time favorite light pink nail polish. I have been trying to focus on the health of my nails lately and take a long break from gel and powder - this nail polish is a great healthier option for me without having to sacrifice on longevity. The polish lasts almost two weeks if I’m easy on my nails. I love it!! Beautiful, long lasting, neutral color that goes with everything and healthier nails - I’m happy!

Looking for your answer?