Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersCLR
(2 Pack) Bath & Kitchen Multi-Surface Cleaner, Enhanced Formula Fresh Scent, 26 Oz

by CLR

Water spots, shower heads and buildup around toilets can be a nightmare to clean. Luckily, CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner can clean it all. This multi-purpose and multi-surface cleaner has a powerful foam spray formulated to quickly cut through dirt,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (2 Pack) CLR Bath & Kitchen Multi-Surface Cleaner, Enhanced Formula Fresh Scent, 26 Oz!
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This stuff is a gift from god!!! I used a color depositing conditioner last night which stained my bathtub and shower tiles this horrible brassy, bright orange color. Regular soap didn’t work. Other bathroom cleaners didn’t work. But this stuff took it all off!! I let it soak on the stains for about 5 minutes and they were gone. I just do not like the smell of this cleaner, it’s very chemically which is why only four stars. I recommend to use this with as many windows open as possible. Doesn’t seem to leave any residue and cleans wonderfully.
Brittini H.
Raleigh, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
CLR is the only thing I use the clean my shower. Well, CLR and a scrub brush. It’s the only thing that cuts through the grime and leaves all parts of my shower shinning. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a sparkling shower!
Joy J.
Denver
This spray works great for your all purpose needs. It goes on many surfaces and takes nearly all dirt and scum. I wouldn’t use it as an alternative for bleach in the tub, stick to bleach for that. You can ever use this as a toilet cleaner!
tori L.
Deltona
The ONLY thing I use to clean my glass shower. You just spray it on and watch it work! Leaves everything sparkling
Mayra A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing product!! Removes stains on everything l! Without damaging! Doesn’t have much of a scent but it get the job done!!
Melissa C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The best cleaner all bathrooms! I use this in our tub and shower, on tile and counter tops, and the toilet. It dissolves stains, soap residue, dirt, and any other messes. It has a very strong smell, If you’re cleaning closed off areas or small rooms, I suggest keeping the door or window open. I wear gloves while using it because the smell can stick to the skin and can also be drying.
Kate W.
Hamilton, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This product does a great job of cleaning. Especially in the bathroom where I’ve noticed other cleaners can just not get through tougher stains
Raidah S.
CLR products are always effective at what they are made to do, and this product is no different. Works very well.
kristin K.
716 victory drive, pickering
Best bathroom cleaner for shower glass and tile as well as kitchen sink and baseboards. Use a sponge and easily get all lime and scum off with a few swipes. Strong smell bit not bad just smells really clean. Affordable as well as efficient and easy to get
Jaclyn H.
Cleans well. Odour isn’t bad. I use this product mostly to clean the bathroom. Gets toothpaste off from sink

Looking for your answer?