BeautyClinique
2 Pack - Super Balanced Makeup Normal to Oily Skin for Women, Neutral 1 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 020714149659The smart makeup. Liquid foundation with adjustable, oil-free coverage provides moisture and absorbs oil when and where needed. Silky upon application. Introduced by the desing house of Clinique Oil-free formula...

Is this product smooth on dry skin ?
Start your review of 2 Pack - Clinique Super Balanced Makeup Normal to Oily Skin for Women, Neutral 1 oz!
Deanna D.
I actually am very satisfied with this product. It does not cause any breakouts for me, and it blends effortlessly. It is very lightweight, and I love that. Used this shade in combination with another product as well. I most likely will repurchase in a different shade though.
Brittney W.
This makeup is super smooth. Blends well, has pretty good coverage. Definitely with the price point. Doesn't look sticky, flaky or weird. Applies all over your face evenly. Great product. Repeat user and buyer.
Alexis L.
This foundation feels sticky to me and thick. It is full coverage but it gets cakey. It also pretty much melts off my face in a few hours even though I start with a primer and end with setting spray.
rachel A.
One of my favourite buildable foundation I absolutely adore this brand I do find it’s expensive however it’s worth it and your skin doesn’t feel all caked it’s light I would love to test more the package is fantastic and does have a nice sent not too strong
María Y.
Where were You all my life!? This is the best foundation I've ever try, it's a bit expensive yes but, believe it worth it and this is also the first time I have a foundation that really match my skin tone, it last for hours even in summer, I would buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...