2 Pack - Clearasil Rapid Rescue Acne Spot Treatment Gel, Invisible, 1 oz uploaded by Katherine M.

BY CLEARASIL

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 839977006001Be comfortable in your skin.Acne MedicationReckittActive Ingredients:Salicylic Acid 2%Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.... see more...

Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Even at 34, I’m still prone to blemishes. I find that salicylic acid products are the only thing that works. I’ve been using this (or the previous packaging/formula) since high school. I like that it’s totally clear, so I can dab it on repeatedly throughout the day if I’m going bare-faced, but I also like that it’s a gel, because my favorite oil control primer is also a gel. I’ve found that if one is cream and one is gel, they do not blend well together. I highly recommend this product.
KaitLynn E.
Miller's creek
Ok I DID NOT like this product so much . It was not necessary rapid for me . Maybe it's the way my acne is , I'm not necessarily saying it's a bad product. I didnt like how it felt . It was kindda harsh on my skin . Like I said it might be how my skin reacted . I would still try it for yourself
Michelle D.
Lawrenceville
this product works pretty well. if i have a breakout i know that if i used this twice a day, it will be gone in 2 or 3 days. it doesnt burn my skin or leave any redness. the smell is a little strong but nothing overwhleming. i would buy this again and recommend to my friends
Emily H.
Decatur
It worked really well and made my acne go away just over night. Plus the product is affordable compared to other products. I really like their facial cleanser too. Clean and clear products are just great in themselves. If I had to buy the product again I would.
Tawnee M.
Falls Of Rough, KY
My skin was too sensitive for this. But it was a good product.
It would have worked well if i if i had continued to use it. I have used this brand of products a few times. Very affordable.
Morgan H.
Boston Area/Nashville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff has been in my family for years - my mother swears by it & insists I use it anytime I mention dealing with a breakout or blemish. The results happen quickly - dab it before bed & by tomorrow morning, it will be like the blemish was never there!
Abby B.
Staunton
Worked okay for my skin! Wanting something a little more! Great price! Very affordable! The value was good. For the price, it met my expectations. It was gentle on my skin complex.
jessica r.
2313 Grantline Rd, apartment 27
Purchased at: CVS
I love this acne reducing product. Only issue is it does cause a little soarness and redness to the area of application. But it does amazing of making pimples and black heads disappear!
brii D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best spot treament you can buy! It relaly does work as rapidly as promised. It literally reduces pimple size by half in a few short hour. Worth the money
Kimi S.
Titusville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I never really bought into those products that claimed to make a blemish disappear overnight until I tried this product! I would put it on while doing my nighttime skincare routine when I had a blemish I needed to get rid of quick and by the next morning the blemish would be drastically smaller and less red! I would definitely recommend this product if you’re looking for a fast-acting spot treatment that really works!