2 Pack Clean & Clear, Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Treatments, Maximum Strength 0.1 oz Each uploaded by Yajhaira N.2 Pack Clean & Clear, Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Treatments, Maximum Strength 0.1 oz Each uploaded by Taiane G.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula... see more...

Gianna M.
Gianna M.
This is a staple product to my beauty routine. My skin is extremely acne prone. Before I started using Persa Gel, I was pretty sure I would need to be started on Accutane because nothing was working to reduce my existing acne, and I was waking up every day with a new break out. It was devastating to my self-confidence and essentially assured that I needed to be wearing make up every day. Having acne when you were a teenager as expected, but having acne as an adult is embarrassing and frustrating. I have a oily acne prone skin and at one point in time had cystic acne all over my face and zits on my chin and forehead. I started using this every morning and every night under my moisturizer and immediately my breakout stops and my skin started to heal. Since then I have use this every single day religiously because I never want to go back to the skin I used to have.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
This has been my go-to spot treatment for years. It works so well and you really can't beat the price and availability. Unlike some expensive creams you can buy this at most drugstores or big box stores as long as they sell beauty/bath products. I always have two tubes of this, one for my vanity and one for my travel bag because you never know. It does work to dry out your face so it's not a product I use everyday unless there are lots of problem areas. Like any other product with benzoyl peroxide, it stains/strips the color from fabrics that it touches. My advice: keep away from clothing or bedding you care about unless it's white.
Chelsi L.
Chelsi L.
Stayton, OR
I have supersensitive skin, with acne prone skin. Not a very ideal skin type to have. But I was so thankful when my doctor recommended to me to go out and buy a benzo peroxide-based gel to apply to my acne breakouts. I have tried very many brands of this spot treatment, and this brand seems to work the best for me! Clears my acne up while not over drying my skin! Couldn't ask for anything better! And this is super affordable you can get it at your local drugstore.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Ruston
I use this whenever I get a pimple which is often. I usually do not have major breakouts just a few here and there so this is the perfect spot treatment without drying my face out. You won't notice a strong sensation like you do with a lot of acne products so you may feel like it isn't working but it is! You can apply it during the day and it won't make your skin look white (like competitor products) as long as you rub it in well.
Raisa C.
Raisa C.
I use this for spot treatments. This product is very drying to the skin so I cannot use it all over my face. If I do it makes my skin flake. It is very effective on my pimples. Do not apply a lot because a film will develop on your skin and if you add products on top of it small white balls will form. A little goes a long way with this product and a little is best especially if you are going to wear make up on top of it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Clean and Clear persa gel 10 acne medication treatment broke my skin out horribly. Where I used the product was red and painful to the touch. I have never had a reaction to an acne medication until I used this product. AND I only used it as a spot treatment. I would not recommend this product to anyone and would not purchase again. I threw out the rest of the container and moved on to a new product.
Megan P.
Megan P.
The only treatment I've ever tried that works pretty much overnight. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for like $6. For something that is under $10 and delivers better looking skin overnight it's an awesome product to have on hand. It's not harsh or excessively drying like some other products tailored towards acne. Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
Bekah W.
Bekah W.
Brandon, FL
My roommate lent this to me when I was having really bad breakouts and I was using it so much I had to buy my own. This stuff really works. It's harsh, so be careful and only use it where and when you have to. But if you need to get the job done, this is the stuff. Make sure you wash your hands after, and moisturize moisturize moisturize.
Paola M.
Paola M.
This product is great for when you have acne that comes out of nowhere and hurts a lot. it makes the redness go away however it does over dry my skin a little. After using it I have to extra moisturize it or else my skin looks weird with foundation over it. It's also a little pricey but understandable because it lasts a lifetime.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I'm 32 and have been using this since I was a teen for day time use. At night I use differin 0.3 gel. It's effective, affordable and doesn't cause other skin issues. I have oily skin so it doesn't dry me out. Would like to see less fillers and stabilizers in the ingredient list in the future but all in all it's a great product.