BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula... see more...

2 Pack Clean & Clear, Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Treatments, Maximum Strength 0.1 oz Each
Cecilia T.
Blaine
I have used this acne medication for years. This works really well for me, my skin responds well to Benzol Peroxide. It definitely gets the job done for me! I wish I could say it’s a miracle product and gets ride of my blemishes over night but I have very problematic skin. Saying that, it does help immensely. I mix it in with my daily moisturizer to help me combat acne all day long. At night I use it as a spot treatment. It’s been a staple in my skincare routine. The only reason I give it 4/5 is because it can be a little drying (which is understand) but also I notice it can almost bleach my clothes. But I will continue to use this and have learned to be careful with it!
Jordan N.
Pop this in your makeup bag or purse and be ready at the slight sight of any unwanted angry pores! It lasts forever, so it’s a good deal!

I personally prefer a different product for my “go-to” BUT this bottle is the perfect size, so I have 2 of them laying around ready for action. There’s a small texture in this cream, so when I dab this on I find that it leaves a little whiteness on my skin. Nothing major!

And something that I just am weird about, is the lid! It’s small and a screw on, like most primers and makeup, for me it’s hard to get back on when I’m on the go. I like flip lids that can’t be lost! Seriously, I only buy flip lid tooth paste!
Angie J.
Charlton Heights
Most effective over the counter spot treatment I've found to shrink a sudden breakout or growing zit. Works slowly within hours, but I found overnight treatment to be best. Apply to zit after face wash, wake up and it's virtually disappeared. One big fall back is the mark left afterwards. I"m guessing the quick zapping or some chemical in the product will leave you without a zit, and with a nice dry dark spot in it's place. Almost like a thin, soft scab of sorts. This will go away within a few days to a week, but does make for tricky cover-up due to the dry skin.
Annie S.
Woodstock
This cleared my acne spots up the very next day after I dabbed a tiny bit of this onto my pimple. My pimples have almost completely vanished just after a few days!I have never noticed a difference in my skin until I started using this product on my pimples. I never understood that this could actually make a difference until I started using this product! I fell in love with this product the week that I started using it. I could not ask for more in a product. I am so excited to use this product. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
This stuff saved my high school self. In my latter high school/early college days, stress made my acne go crazy! Before I'd go to bed at night, I would load this stuff on my face and in the morning, there would be a significant difference. If you have a pesky pimple or pimples that won't seem to go away, then give this stuff a shot, you'll be happy that you did. Word of caution, if you utilize this stuff, keep in mind that it has benzyol Peroxide...this while dry out your skin. If you don't moisturize well, it can make your skin peel.
Annabelle M.
Benzoyl peroxide is a tried and true treatment for acne, however, I find that it can be difficult to use. First, because it is a peroxide it will bleach clothing and bedding. Second, it can also have the effect of making skin more susceptible to sun damage. Use a sunscreen! This does not dry clear, so it's for a day at home or a super thin layer under makeup. I don't use it often enough to be convinced it works great. I prefer the salicylic acid spot treatment also from clean and clear, which is unfortunately more expensive.
brittany g.
Charleston, WV
I keep this product stocked at my house at all times. You can get it at just about any retailer. I normally buy it at Walmart because they have the lowest price. This is a great value product. It doesn't dry your face out. It doesn't burn when you apply and dries clear. I use it at night when I go to bed and wake up and wash my face off. This stuff keeps my acne at Bay without having to go to the Dr to get a prescription acne product. Would recommend to others. Especially teenagers struggling with acne problems.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
I apply this three times a day to keep my acne at bay! It is very affordable and available in most stores. It warns of being very drying but as someone with very oily skin I have yet to experience any uncomfortable dryness. The only downside to this product is it can leave a white, ashy overcast on your skin. Works well underneath all makeup as a protective barrier!
Jerissa P.
Atascadero, CA
This product  was surprisingly effective. Clean & clear is a trusted name in the industry and it is products like this that are the reaso why it has such a reputation. This lightweight treatment helps alleviate acne without causing overdrying of the skin. Applied once a day for a week and my skin was noticeably clearer. What made this product even better is its low pricepoint. If you want an easy solution for a common problem, whether you are a teen or an adult, this is your solution.
Kelsey C.
This medication dried my skin out and left a red mark on my face. Since this is a spot treatment, this reaction draws even more attention to the problem area. I do have sensitive skin, so this reaction might not happen for everyone.