2 Pack Clean & Clear, Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Treatments, Maximum Strength 0.1 oz Each uploaded by Taiane G.2 Pack Clean & Clear, Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Treatments, Maximum Strength 0.1 oz Each uploaded by Yajhaira N.2 Pack Clean & Clear, Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Treatments, Maximum Strength 0.1 oz Each uploaded by juliana f.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula... see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I have probably tried any product you can think of under the sun when I was a teen. I've been prone to breakouts, especially when also wearing my makeup my whole life. Between finding the right cover up that covers you blemishes to the right acne treatment to stop them it seemed impossible. I finally across the item about 10 years ago (which is crazy to think about!) It was finally something I found that stopped my breakouts and helped my oily skin. This product is great because it never has made my skin worse either, which sadly alot of acne products seem to do. If I feel like my skin is having alot of abnormal breakouts I just put this on and honestly within the first night or two I see a large difference, It helps my skin look healthier and gives me a nice even cleared up face. If I have a larger pimple it is also good for that because it helps dry it out faster instead of just playing the waiting game (which I can't stand doing) I've been using this product for ten years so if that doesn't tell you its great I don't know what will.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
This is a staple product to my beauty routine. My skin is extremely acne prone. Before I started using Persa Gel, I was pretty sure I would need to be started on Accutane because nothing was working to reduce my existing acne, and I was waking up every day with a new break out. It was devastating to my self-confidence and essentially assured that I needed to be wearing make up every day. Having acne when you were a teenager as expected, but having acne as an adult is embarrassing and frustrating. I have a oily acne prone skin and at one point in time had cystic acne all over my face and zits on my chin and forehead. I started using this every morning and every night under my moisturizer and immediately my breakout stops and my skin started to heal. Since then I have use this every single day religiously because I never want to go back to the skin I used to have.
Cecilia T.
Cecilia T.
Blaine
I have used this acne medication for years. This works really well for me, my skin responds well to Benzol Peroxide. It definitely gets the job done for me! I wish I could say it’s a miracle product and gets ride of my blemishes over night but I have very problematic skin. Saying that, it does help immensely. I mix it in with my daily moisturizer to help me combat acne all day long. At night I use it as a spot treatment. It’s been a staple in my skincare routine. The only reason I give it 4/5 is because it can be a little drying (which is understand) but also I notice it can almost bleach my clothes. But I will continue to use this and have learned to be careful with it!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
This has been my go-to spot treatment for years. It works so well and you really can't beat the price and availability. Unlike some expensive creams you can buy this at most drugstores or big box stores as long as they sell beauty/bath products. I always have two tubes of this, one for my vanity and one for my travel bag because you never know. It does work to dry out your face so it's not a product I use everyday unless there are lots of problem areas. Like any other product with benzoyl peroxide, it stains/strips the color from fabrics that it touches. My advice: keep away from clothing or bedding you care about unless it's white.
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This stuff really works on intense zits but I messed up using this once and learned my lesson! Use this product sparingly or else it can be too harsh on your skin and almost burn it (which is what I did, but it healed quickly and fine). I apply this now with a q tip to very specific zits rather than patches of skin-- it works better that way. If you struggle with black heads, this product is not geared for that. I find that masks (charcoal) are better for blackheads because they extract rather than dissolve puss (which is what this product does).
Catherine  V.
Catherine V.
Powder Springs, GA
This stuff saved my high school self. In my latter high school/early college days, stress made my acne go crazy! Before I'd go to bed at night, I would load this stuff on my face and in the morning, there would be a significant difference. If you have a pesky pimple or pimples that won't seem to go away, then give this stuff a shot, you'll be happy that you did. Word of caution, if you utilize this stuff, keep in mind that it has benzyol Peroxide...this while dry out your skin. If you don't moisturize well, it can make your skin peel.
marissa C.
marissa C.
Lehi, UT
This use to be my holy grail for clearing up my acne issues. I don't have the same skin care concerns as I use to because I'm 30 now. In my 20s I had adult acne constantly. When I used this it would always clear up my skin within 12-24 hours. I'm talking about the painful cystic bumps that seem to never go away. Small amount for spot treatment. Use this at night time for best results. Since it is 10 percent benzoyl peroxide I don't think it should be used every single day. It will dry your skin out and your skin can build a tolerance to it. I give it five stars because it does work. It works without fail!
brittany g.
brittany g.
Charleston, WV
I keep this product stocked at my house at all times. You can get it at just about any retailer. I normally buy it at Walmart because they have the lowest price. This is a great value product. It doesn't dry your face out. It doesn't burn when you apply and dries clear. I use it at night when I go to bed and wake up and wash my face off. This stuff keeps my acne at Bay without having to go to the Dr to get a prescription acne product. Would recommend to others. Especially teenagers struggling with acne problems.
Chelsi L.
Chelsi L.
Stayton, OR
I have supersensitive skin, with acne prone skin. Not a very ideal skin type to have. But I was so thankful when my doctor recommended to me to go out and buy a benzo peroxide-based gel to apply to my acne breakouts. I have tried very many brands of this spot treatment, and this brand seems to work the best for me! Clears my acne up while not over drying my skin! Couldn't ask for anything better! And this is super affordable you can get it at your local drugstore.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Woodstock
This cleared my acne spots up the very next day after I dabbed a tiny bit of this onto my pimple. My pimples have almost completely vanished just after a few days!I have never noticed a difference in my skin until I started using this product on my pimples. I never understood that this could actually make a difference until I started using this product! I fell in love with this product the week that I started using it. I could not ask for more in a product. I am so excited to use this product. I will definitely be buying this product again.