Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsClean & Clear
2 Pack - Deep Action Cleansing & Exfoliating Peel Off Face Mask with Activated Charcoal Oil-Free, 1 Single

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 381371182145Product Description: Peel away pore-clogging dirt, oil, and impurities in one step with Clean & Clear Deep Action Peel Off Mask with Activated Charcoal. This exfoliating facial mask clings to dirt and oil as it...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - CLEAN & CLEAR Deep Action Cleansing & Exfoliating Peel Off Face Mask with Activated Charcoal Oil-Free, 1 Single!
Alex A.
Lexington, KY
I got this free from Home Tester Club to try and honestly hated this thing. It was super pleasant at first. It had the perfect thickness to go on easily and stick well without being messy. It had an awesome cooling effect once it went on and had much more than enough in the package which was a nice change from most makeup things. But this mask went really downhill really fast when it was time to take it off. First off, it took FOREVER to dry on my face. When it finally did and I could peel it off, it was the most PAINFUL experience ever. It literally pulled all of the hair off of my face and burned so bad afterwards. And it wasn't even worth it because it didn't get and of the gunk off of my face! Love clean and clear's other masks but definitely won't be buying this one :/
Riah W.
1,900 reviews
I bought these at wal-mart on sale, buying them for only $1. I regret spending my money on these. These went on smoothly, but once they dried, my skin began to burn. After I got these off of my face, my face broke out in a rash due to being too dried out. My skin is extremely oily, but this sucked all of the oil out of my skin and made my skin break out in a burning rash. I wouldn't recommend these.
Trang D.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Peel Off Mask Is nice mask. It helps to remove death skin on my face and re-nourish the skin. My face feel soft and smooth after first use. Apply thin layer so it will dry faster on skin.
Courtney N.
Malabar, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I was not impressed. I've used a lot of charcoal products this one made my skin feel extra dry which created a lot of oil
Maria E.
miami
Purchased at: Macy's
Me gusta mucho el resultado que me dejo esta mascarilla, sin embargo tuve que hidratarme bien la cara por la irritación
jennifer S.
Milwaukee, WI
This mask got a lot of gunk out of my face and left it smooth and clear . So much so that I was ALMOST comfortable enough to go out of the house barefaced . ALMOST . It did hurt a little bit coming off —but not TOO bad . I did follow up with a moisturizer as it did leave my skin a tiny bit dry . I would def use again. Very effective
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I received this product from Home Tester Club however, I am providing my honest review. This was my very first peel off face mask hat I’ve tried and it was a really interesting/cool experience. The product felt refreshing on my face and as I tried, I was a bit scared to try it. The peel off process really was not that bad, it didn’t pull too much on my skin which is what I was afraid of. With that being said, it was not a painful experience and after my face felt soooo incredibly smooth. I loved it (: Mine was simple a single pack by the way so I was able to try it just one time. I will definitely consider purchasing it though.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This CLEAN & CLEAR Deep Action Peel Off Mask with Activated Charcoal was great! It was easy to use, and left my skin feeling and looking great. I may have used too much, as it didn't dry completely. But it still worked great. I received this complimentary from Home Tester Club for testing purposes only. All opinions are my own.
Zoe D.
I received this product for testing purposes and found that it worked nicely. I found it worked best when only a thin layer was applied to the skin, it made it easier to take off. I found it was pretty gentle compared to other charcoal masks. It didn’t hurt to take off and my skin felt smooth afterwards.
Jana J.
Calgary, AB
2 Pack - CLEAN & CLEAR Deep Action Cleansing & Exfoliating Peel Off Face Mask with Activated Charcoal Oil-Free, 1 Single uploaded by Jana J.
This is just like any other charcoal mask product ... but it HURT SO BAD to take off 😭 I do have hair on my face so if you have any hear or leach fuzz ... BEWARE OF THE PAIN! Not worth since it doesn’t do much to your skin.

Looking for your answer?