by Cantu

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 817513015489Dual action formula repairs split ends, conditions and elongates for stronger, shinier curls. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Split End Mender Strengthening Mist 8 oz!
a month agoHenning, TN
I love the non greasy feel it gives hair and the management. It smells great also highly recommend.
2 months ago
Good product feels great and doesn’t leave my hair oily. Affordable as well. Can’t go wrong
3 months ago
Lo uso casi diario para refrescar mis rizos... Me controla muy bien el frizz y me ayuda a redefinir los rizos que se rompen durante la noche. No me deja el pelo pesado ni engrasado y tiene muy buen olor. Vale la pena comprarlo!