2 Pack California Baby SPF 30 Super Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion - 2.9 oz each uploaded by Heather R.

BY CALIFORNIA BABY #46 in Baby Sunscreen

2.9 oz / 82.22 grams flip tube. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP... see more...

Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I can't stress it enough how important it is for EVERYONE to wear sunscreen. Almost everyone on my moms side of the family has skin cancer, & I definitely don't want myself or my daughter to get it. This sunscreen is also awesome if you have sensitive skin! Works great & by far my favorite sunscreen to use for my daughter! I highly recommend! I actually need to get a new bottle! :)
Kalyn S.
Love this sunscreen, it works and is great for thoes with sensitive skin. (they have an entire line of sensitive products and they are always great for kids and adults too) it does not rub in easy like other brands that you may be used to but definitely worth it if you have any skin issues. it is not super cheep but the price is WORTH IT!
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, GA
My daughter has very sensitive skin, and we use this on her face so that she does not get sun burnt or a rash. it works out well goes on smooth with little odor. we love it and keep using it. we have never switched and don't think we ever will.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this! my son has extremely sensitive skin to the point that if he even got a diaper rash his skin pretty much looked like it melted off him. this worked wonderful for him.
Kamber G.
I can't say enough good things about this sunscreen! My children are very fair skinned and have sensitive skin as well, so this product was EXACTLY what we needed!
Kathleen T.
I love this brand because my teen and I cannot use regular sunscreen--only sunscreens with titanium dioxide or zinc oxide since we have very sensitive skin.
Raquel S.
My youngest son has sensitive skin so I have to make sure he's covered or has a lot of sunscreen on. This product keeps his skin protected during the summer.
senaida r.
Love this , my daughter loves to be outside in the summer time so its important for me to find a good sunscreen , and this one is great !
aisha  a.
I can't stress enough how important it is to use sunscreen on kids. I love the this brand and I use it on both of my kids
Kathleen H.
York, PA
I loved this lotion for my son. He had horrible skin issues and this brand did not irritate said issues any further.
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Does this work well with sand and water?
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this burn if near the eyes?