2 Pack Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry Dark Chocolate 0.15 oz uploaded by Lindsey S.2 Pack Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry Dark Chocolate 0.15 oz uploaded by Ruby B.

BY BURT'S BEES #65 in Lip Care

Revitalizing and nourishing, Blueberry Chocolate Moisturizing Lip Balm is infused with antioxidant-rich blueberry seed oil and cocoa powder, and conditioning cocoa seed butter. A decadent and 100% natural combination that leaves lips soft and renewed.... see more...

Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
I like the revitalizing formula because I feel like it combats dry lips long term and helps make your lips more soft and supple. It is more expensive than other brands because it has better ingredients buy in my opinion your better off buying one burts nees chopstick than buying three carmex chopsticks. The burts bees formula is going to help nourish the skin on your lips long term and shirt term where as I feel carmex only helps dry lips short term. I deinftelt recommend this particular burts bees revitalizing chapstivk because it has more ingredients in it that help continually nourish dry or damaged lips and the ingredients go deep into the tissue of the skin on your lips and almost like an extended release formula it works all day to help revitalize the skin on your lips which essentially helps the feeling and look of your lips, No more dry and flaky lips!!
Paula S.
Crystal River, FL
I love the majority of Burt's Bees products, and their lip care is definitely included. The soft, satin , oh so smooth glide onto my lips makes me want to keep applying it. My lips stay hydrated & full of moisture, which is a plus in the colder weather, and how fast my lips can get chapped. I would recommend the Burt's Bees brand for all skin care needs, including the lips ⛄
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
My favorite go to chapstick! I keep one in my purse, one in my car and one in my jacket pocket at all times. I have my daughter hooked on this flavor as well. It makes your lips so soft and relieves them of any chapped feeling you may be having while also preventing it. You won't be disappointed with Burt's Bees!
Adriana C.
I absolutely love this brand for chapstick. It does give a tingling sensation, so if you're super sensitive maybe you shouldn't try it. However, I don't mind and I'm obsessed. It moisturizes my lips and keeps them hydrated. It is a little pricey for a chapstick but again, completely worth it. Definitely try out!
A Starving M.
Cape Girardeau
Too sticky, doesn't work as well as other brands. Bought at Wal-Mart. I only bought it because I couldn't find my regular brand, and I wish I didn't waste my money. It's way more expensive than it's worth. I would only recommend if if being made of beeswax is more important to you than it working right
Chelsea R.
Springfield , IL
Burt’s bees is amazing! I love this lip balm because it makes my lips feel so smooth and rejuvenated! I love the packaging it is easy to open and clearly shows the product. It stays on for a long time so I don’t have to reapply but it isn’t cakey on my lips. Burt’s bees is my go to lip balm !
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Gonna have to work harder to get me to love yah burts. Your wear off faster than other brands. You seem to come often m subscription boxes so I never pay for you. The only reason I wouldn’t recommend is I can’t stand the scent. If you like lemon hints and honey you will love butte bees.
Cheyenne I.
South Bend
This balm would have to be one of the most disappointing products I’ve used that were made by Burt’s Bees. I love the brand but this balm was a waste. The flavor and scent was terrible. God forbid you accidentally licked your lips while you wore it. It didn’t moisturize my lips very well either. All in all, I threw it in the trash.
mel O.
San Antonio
Loved the over all texture of this chapstick. The flavor was AMAZING but also helped hydrate my lips. I bought it at Target. The packaging was pretty much like every other chapstick package, but the application is like no other. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Michelle A.
Moreno Valley
I have to say this is an awesome product, I buy this item at Walmart and keep going back to buy more. Makes my lips feel better when dry even my children is Burt’s Bees. This item is very affordable and always gets the job done. As long as this item is available I will keep buying