BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Karuna C.
Norwalk , CA
What can get better than a chap stick with a natural tint that can be worn everyday!

Leaves the lips feeling soft, hydrated & with a pretty pink pigment!
Melissa D.
Richmond
These are wanted to like more than I actually did it is a nice Concepts to mix color with your Chapstick but I found an inconsistency in color
🦋 Nachelle A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. The fact that its wax based makes it a little rough and when it dries out is the worst. It tugs on my lips.
BRI C.
Gray
It's so cute when you are able to add a little shimmer to your lips and it smells great and gives a tinted look.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
They smells so good and they really help my lips not dry up. They are my favorite and I love strawberry flavor.
M P.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is natural and that's what I love about it! & it smells great as well I love it!! Would recommend
Kaida B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful natural chapstick with a shimmer mixed in . It's easy to apply , has good packaging.
@ashssssssssss P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
beautiful color and pigment pays off so well. also has lip treatment in it which is a plus
Della H.
Sandbach , Cheshire
I wouldn't have thought that a BB product was going to become a handbag staple. But my oh my! It's perfect for dry lips and I would totally recommend it to everyone who needs a little moisture in their lip sticks! Really great value and it seems to be lasting forever!
Mariangela M.
Lip balm suitable for rough and chapped lips. It can be used under or over lipsticks for a gloss finish.