BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Allison K.
Allison K.
Mingo Jct, OH
I am obsessed with lip balms. I always get chapped dry lips in the winter and this is one of my favorite products to help prevent that! There are so many good products that prevent dry lips but I love that burts bees is tinted! The colors are so pigmented and look and feel like a lipstick with the benefit of a balm. They have so many pretty shades too!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Brandon, FL
This balm is very much like the Burts bees original balms but with color. I like that it's a skinnier tube because it makes application without a mirror more precise and easier. The colors are really pretty with a lot of shimmer which I love. If you don't like shimmer/glittery lip colors, this one is not for you!
Samuel 😻.
Samuel 😻.
Nice clean feeling - keeps lips looking fresh and smooth - perfect substitute for a lip gloss  -  It's a little pricey but the results are pretty worth it - You can find this product at your local drug store - wouldn't go out of my way to buy it -results vary for different colors
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
I always enjoy the classic Burt's Bees tingly sensation of their lip balms and this product is no exception. It not only lasts long and keeps my lips soft and smooth, it also adds a little shine to my lips when I'm not interested in putting on a whole face of makeup.
Luz S.
Luz S.
I really love this stuff it's so nice on the lips. It's kinda pricey but not really. I use this when I go out. Which is a lot. It does not need any improvements it's amazing just as it is. I would definitely recommended this.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Binghamton
I bought this while I was at old navy in Florida cause I thought the color was cute and I do not regret my decision at all! It leaves my lips a nice cute color that's not too wow and even burns a little
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
I love butts bees products and this doesn't disappoint. It's easy to use, last long, and you can find it at cvs. The texture is great, and scent is wonderful. Would definitely buy this again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
I love that this company came out with the shimmer and tinted color lip gloss. I'm not one that likes lipstick but I still like the look of lipstick and this chapstick does that for me.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
I dont really like this product i feel like it has a lot o wax in it and if feels uncomfortable on the lips, is not as hydrating and moisturizing as i hoped it would.
Burts Bees is one of my favorite lip brands so this is a 5 star for me. It was a long lasting lip balm/shimmer. I also love the strawberry flavor. I bought this at wal mart and it's very easy to apply.