BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a hint of pretty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in Guava. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
This product is terrible! Not good at ALL. I personally don't like any of Burt's Bees products.
Heather M.
Hudsonville
I love the natural ingredients and long lasting moisture, it saves my lips every winter!
Isabelle A.
Hinesville
I love this it is so good
And I love the smell of it so much

It is supper long lasting
S A.
I love this stuff! I always make sure i have it in my purse. I have it in rhubarb which is a bit of a pink cranberry colour (and am dying to get my hands on more) I've been using it for several years.
It's not really shimmery, but has good pigment. It doesn't stain the lips tons either. It doesn't have much of a smell either, which I really like. The two lightest colours available look like they would have more shimmer, but seem like they would be mostly sheer. (good over a lipstain?) It would be really good for someone who wants a bit of colour to their lips (and moisturizing) but doesn't want to fiddle around with lipstick or stain.
It's very moisturizing. I'm not sure what's in it but when I first applied it I had painfully dry lips. It stung a bit and they totally healed like no other chap stick would. It's fantastic.
My only complaint is that the packaging is mediocre. I like how it looks a lot but if it ever gets warm in your pocket it melts like no one's business. (and stains) Also, if you are too rough with the twist up on the bottom, it can break. (discovered by my ex boyfriend *eye roll*)
Those are really minor complains though in comparison to the quality of this product. I absolutely love it!
Paige M.
Langwarrin
This was great smelling and great looking had a really smooth surface and was easy to apply. the packaging was great and easy to carry around for day to day use. I have definitely used this product many times and will use it again and again, left my lips feeling great.
Becky D.
Rhos, Pontardawe, Swansea
Liked these products, weren't too long lasting and pretty good value for money! They do come off when you eat but they're easy to reapply! Bought these ones online and would probably try them again but a different colour!
Ree G.
sydney
Honestly this product was great to use. It was long lasting and I'm very surprised that I enjoyed this. It also has great value and not too pricey, I bought it at my local pharmacy and would buy it again.
shannon h.
Tipton
Love this product. Having suffer with bad chapped lips during the cold months I tried alot of product a d this one came out in my top 3 for helping keep my lips soft and hydrated
Kim K.
St. Austell, St. Austell
Lovely. Nice smell and natural. I love the taste these have too. I love everything burt’s bee. It met my expectations. And great value. Long lasting and easy to use. I would buy it again
Jessica C.
Mississauga, ON
I like how small these are, making them very portable but lasts me a long time! The colours look very nice on the lips and the slight shimmering looks super nice.