BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a hint of pretty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in Guava. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Brittany M.
Vancouver, WA
Love Love Love Burt’s bees! Always picking it up at target! It’s a great price and love having them in my purse and around the house.
Katie M.
Like the product but too shimmery for me. However it does hydrate my lips and isn't greasy. There isn't a lot of choices on scents
Katie L.
Rye, TX
Love all hurts need such smooth texture and not chocked full of chemicals like some lip stuff. Been using these products forever
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
Love love love that Burts bees is all natural! Amazing scents!! Love the way my hubby tells me my lips are soft after using this!
Tracy S.
Halifax, MA
LOVE this stuff!! Birts Bees makes my lips nice and soft! I highly recommend buying this product and trying it out for yourself
Breanna S.
I totally just love Burt's Bees chapstick I love the Shimmer in it and it takes away the burn like so fast I love this item
Claire B.
This is my favorite colored chap stick for everyday use. It has a slight shimmery pink color and it really hydrates my lips
Lindsey S.
Kodak, TN
This product gives tour lips a little bit of shine when they don't feel like shing. Also has a decent about of moisture.
Taylor M.
Franklin, KY
Love Burt’s bees and this product is great! I love it. Definitely recommend!!! It’s a little higher up in drugstore price
catie P.
Beavercreek
Love this stuff. It leaves a pink glow to your lips and it lasts for hours! Would totally recommend this to a friend.