BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a hint of pretty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in Guava. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Anne S.
I find the texture of these gritty and unappealing. they are too shimmery for the lips. The flavor is also not pleasant. I wouldn't even say that they provide moisture the way Burts Bees usually does. I do not recommend this product to someone looking for lip care products.
Jenni H.
Bronx,Ny
The product itself smells amazing, i love the softness it leaves on my lips and the softness to it. I use this product after i scrub my lips to hydrate my lips after a long day of wearing a lipstick that has dried out my lips, this restores the moisture and i am ready to go.
Ksenia B.
Whittier
I really like this product. It is pretty affordable and a good traveling size . It meet my expectations 100% . The product is long lasting and has great packaging. I would recommend this product to my friends and family . I would definitely repurchase this product.ย
Natali C.
Fresno, CA
This is a really pretty tinted balm, that actually packs quite a punch of color. It feels great on the lips, and though it's small, a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. The smaller end of it allows for more precise application, which I like.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
The formula is semi silky but extremely gritty. It feels like a poorly mixed lipstick versus a chapstick.

The color pay off is decent and not too overbearing.

I wouldnt buy again due to the cost (not cheap) and the texture of the formula itself.
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
I thought this was a nice shimmer chapstick but I think it needed more pigment. I bought it at Walmart, I would say the price was OK but didn't get much in the tube for the price. I don't think I would purchase this product againย
Blake A.
Tastes so yummy! Adds a nice pink shimmer to your lips. Target is my go to place for necessities! I am a repeat user of Burt's Bees and this color is one added to my collection. Def would buy again & it lasts a while
Rachel A.
Raleigh
Absolutely stunning! Burts bees really outdid there selves with this beautiful shimmering lip balm. I feel like I don't have to wear lipstick anymore! Perfect for a natural day out and about. Would recommend.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Shimmer on lips is not my thing but for the price this product is good. I wont really say that I would purchase this again! I got it for testing purposes as Iโ€™m a makeup/beauty lover! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Lesly V.
Laredo
This hasbeen the best lipstick that i have used. it does not leave me with dry lips and although it doesnt have that good of a smell as other lipsticks its great if you want smooth lips.