BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a hint of pretty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in Guava. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Jinni M.
Ormond Beach , FL
Love this product! In my field we are not allowed to wear “loud” colors so I use this for a little pop! Lasts for a long time and always looks great! Product is natural so that is a huge bonus. Would def. recommend!
Amber R.
Zanesville, OH
I love to use Burt bees shimmer lipstick, it leaves the perfect touch for my lips and it’s not super heavy caked on my lips. I was introduced to Burt bees when I had my son, and we love anything Burt bees
Lanie T.
Orange Park, FL
This #chapstick adds the perfect #pop of color to your lips. I like to keep it simple and keep my lips moisturized at the same time. #BurtsBees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Great product totally recommend it for someone who is a balm fanatic! I personally like the feel when applying this balm and i love how smooth my lips are after using this.
LauRen F.
I'm going to stick with the regular Burt's Bees.  Wasn't a huge fan of the shimmer part.  It made my lips feel gritty.  Usually I love Burt's Bees though.
E S.
University Heights
I love this product, because it's your lips but better! I really like that it's a sheer coverage, so that it can still look natural depending on what color you choose.
Tamara B.
Spencer
I have not tried the lip sick but I have tried the Chapstick and let me just say it taste so good pink grapefruit is my absolute favorite but I also like vanilla Bean and pomegranate
Tamie S.
Nice shimmery color. Does have a small menthol tingle so beware off that. Smooth and creamy enough that it can be applied on top of other colors without wiping them off.
lily s.
this product was fairly disappointing. it looked good and i was excited to try it. i can't remember the price of it but i believe it was fairly inexpensive. it felt very tingly but slightly burning. i did not like the color at all, i thought it was too shimmery and shiny. i looked like the tin man from the wizard of oz!!! haha. i do not recommend.
Angela J.
Malakoff
What I love most about this product is that it moisturizes while giving a sheer coating of color. I picked this up at Walmart at the cash registers just out of curiosity. I probably won't use it all of the time, but it's good to keep in your purse in case you need an emergency splash of color.