BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a hint of pretty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in Guava. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
It is soothing and the color is nice. It does not do much to protect or heal chapped lipped. it’s very light on the lips but does not last long so if you do not want to keep reapplying something I would say go with something else.
Haley G.
Austin, TX
I like this Burt's Bee's lip shimmer lipstick, but it was a bit too shimmery for me. I think it is best on those who have dry lips or who want extra shine, possibly for a night out. The product goes on smooth and has a nice taste.
Elizabeth M.
Ironwood
Love all Burt's Bees products. Love this Lip Shimmer Lipstick, Guava. Keeps my lips Moisturizers, with shea butter, beeswax and vitamin E, Natural fruit oils nourish and soften. Invigorates with a peppermint tingle
Brianna P.
Mesquite
Burt bees lip shimmer is amazing!! It keeps your lips glowing and it last for awhile. I've used this product for years now and I'm still loving it. I always purchase it at Walgreens when I run out and I will keep on buying this product.
Ashley G.
This was not for me. The formula was drying and creased and this particular color was not flattering. It does come in handy over a matte lipstick and give it sort of an ombré look, but I could not wear alone.
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
Love this although the price is a little high. I got it from CVS but they sell it all over. It is a little pricey but somewhat worth it. Super easy to use and apply. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Brianna A.
These are really nice and smell almost as nice. It met every expectation I had for the product, and the packaging is really nice. Super easy to apply and easy to use. Yes, I would recommend to others.
Olivia W.
I like the shade of this product but I don’t feel it keeps my lips that hydrated. I usually just use this for the color and I’d say it’s pretty long lasting. I’ve only bought this product once.
Kelli A.
REINHOLDS, PA
I bought this a long time ago. I was not a fan of it at all. I didn't like the color of it and I didn't like the shimmer. It's more of a lipstain and I'm not a fan of that type of lip care.
Erika B.
Centerville
Love the way Burt's Bees feels! Soft on your lips and fun light color. Smells great and leaves a pretty shine on your lips! It is worth the money and it's inexpensive! You can find at Walgreens and lots of other stores!