BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a hint of pretty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in Guava. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Jess M.
Canada
I love these! Mainly because I'm a sucker for anything guava scented. I was shocked that the tint looked so good on my skin tone. I thought it would be too light for me. It's not super pigmented but it gives a slight pink shimmer to my lips making it look like I applied something on my lips. Even though it's basically lip balm. I will be repurchasing this item when I'm finished it.
Marissa S.
Rothesay, NB
As someone who appreciates natural makeup products, I wanted to love Burt's Bees so badly! Unfortunately their lip products just dry my lips out making them feel worse than before I applied. The colours as lovely, but the performance does not hold up for me.
Meaghann
Edmonton
Excellent colour and moisturizer for just a quick application. Only thing I didn't really like is that there is too much glitter in it and the glitter feels scratchy.
Vanessa C.
I only got to try it once and then it went missing. :( I need to buy another one because I love burts bees products. They have never let me down yet.
Ellen S.
atlanta
I like it, but this isn’t the best version of the product, I don’t will buy again cause are other better options, but fix well and is easy to use
Kilah B.
PL74LQ
So amazingly and definitely worth the money and I love how it Is organic and smells amazing and I recommend this product to anyone
Stephanie H.
Works really well but Its just not for me. I didn't like the way it made my lips feel after using it. May try again another time
Terra S.
Alexandria, ON
Absolutely my favourite lip chapstick, i love the shimmer, the smell, the colour tint, the taste and the all natural components.
Sidney L.
Blenheim
These all natural shimmer lipsticks come in delicious scents and are created in NZ naturally. Super smooth on the lips.
Hillary H.
st.george
I accidentally bought the shimmer version. I am more of a matte or gloss finish kind of gal & I hate the shimmer