BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a hint of pretty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in Guava. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Maria R.
Claymont, DE
i have been really good treated when it comes to my lips ๐Ÿ‘„ this is a highly quality brand too i also use this a lot i love the texture, i love the smell,i love how my lips feels so is another go for i'm very happy with this product has well ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โคโค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๏ธ๏ธ
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Not bad for Burt's Bees new flavor release. This was oddly off for me at first because it was mixing two scents but I don't know if I'd get it again. It went to another collection of lip balm obsessions but didn't make it to my top 3. I'd stick with the original scent and away from the floral and fruits when it comes to this brand.
Riane Y.
I can't be too mad at this product's shimmer due to the actual name, but wow. Holy shimmer. Persoanlly, it's just not a good look. I can't rock the very, very pale colors with such intense shimmer. However, the texture is nice and it does make my lips feel very hydrated. I like to use it as a cream highlight on my cheeks!
Ashley L.
Plantation
I like this product! It has a minty scent that I enjoy. I am not a huge fan of the shade, unless you like the look of a frosted pink, which some people do. It is a good value for the price and the product lasted me for awhile. I have tried other shades which I liked better. Highly reccomend!
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This is a great chapstick if you want to moisturize your lips but add a little bit of sheer color. It comes at a great price and lasts for a while. I like this smaller size of this product so I can get a more precise application. It glides on smooth and I really only have to reapply after I eat
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Burt's Bees is at it again with this Lip Shimmer Lipstick in Guava! Leaves your lips feeling great, looking great, and tasting great! Ole Burt's has made certain that we don't even really need to moisturize before glamming our lips. We can glam and moisturize at the same time!
Meagan S.
Burleson, TX
I love these lip balms for my kiddo.  She's a preteen so I don't allow much color on her but these are great for her to throw in her backpack and use at school as a balm/color.  They are the most hydrating thing that Burt's Bees has but still does the trick.
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Has a pretty tint to it. Also feels good on your lips. Smells nice too. Itโ€™s one of the more expensive drug store products but I still feel itโ€™s cheap and a good buy! I would buy again and if you like a tinted balm this is a good option.
Donna N.
The pigment is lacking and the hydration does not compare to the original version. I find that this one tend to dry my lips out quicker. So it does not last long. I probably would not buy it again since there are better alternatives.
Haley G.
Austin, TX
I like this Burt's Bee's lip shimmer lipstick, but it was a bit too shimmery for me. I think it is best on those who have dry lips or who want extra shine, possibly for a night out. The product goes on smooth and has a nice taste.