2 Pack - Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Tin .6Oz Each

by Burt's Bees

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Tin .6Oz Each!
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff, smells great and keeps my cuticles looking amazing, which is quite the task because I am definitely rough with my nails.
West Roxbury, MA
Works good for dry skin around nails or even feet ! I get very dry skin so this is a must for me but works very well and fast.
Madison, WI
Yes, you should buy two. Moisturizes so well, smells delicious, isn’t sticky or gooey, and one time lasts a really long time!
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell🍋 it also works really well. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my nails when I use this product.
Staten Island , NY
Wonderful product and consistency. I wish it lasted longer on my hands but it is helpful, especially in the winter time
Great for my nails. Helps with smoothing the cuticles and helps my nail growth. Stronger nails is always a must.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE this cuticle cream! It smells so nice and fresh, and it leaves your cuticles feeling silky and smooth
New York
Been using for ever and would definitely recommend. I use it all year round and keep one on me at all times
Jonesboro , GA
Great product and great line. Absolutely loved it and it smells amazing. Definitely helps my cuticles.
charlottesville
I only buy burts bees! Wouldn’t have it any other way! They are a great product but a little pricey.

Looking for your answer?