2 Pack - Beard Guyz Deep Conditioner 25 8 oz

by Beard Guyz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 746817004120A deep conditioner for your beard, with 25 natural and organic ingredients to tame your mane and feed your face. 25 of nature's finest oils, butters, extracts, vitamins & conditioners Works to soften and condition...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Beard Guyz Deep Conditioner 25 8 oz!
Houma, LA
I was certain that I couldn't grow my beard out because the texture of my hair wasnt right. Wrong, I just needed this product. The conditioner leaves hair soft and manageable. Kiss a man with a beard, if he uses Beard Guyz conditioner
Graham, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This stuff makes your beard so soft and manageable. A tad pricey but sure worth it. Great smell and doesn't leave that weird conditioner feeling on your face.
Combination
Birmingham
it make your beard hair very soft and smooth.. smell great! been using it over year!!! its amazing a lot Guys asked how I made mine soft!!! you guys did!
Oily, Combination, Mature
Purchased at: Amazon
A great product to use to alleviate the dryness and itching associated with having a beard, a must have for any Beard appreciating man.
Oily, Combination
Pittsburgh
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product! Keep beard soft & helps maintain a professional look. Highly recommend!