2 Pack - Beard Guyz Beard Butter, With Grotein 4 oz

by Beard Guyz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 746817004304Created to help you grow fuller and thicker facial hair. Moisturize and condition your beard with our proprietary blend of 20 natural extracts, oils, including mango and cocoa butters and coconut and castor oils. This...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Beard Guyz Beard Butter, With Grotein 4 oz!
Fairmont , MN
I would give this product a 3.5 but can’t select that as an option. It has some key ingredients for helping soften the hair and keep skin from getting itchy. It applies fairly easily. Whether it actually makes your hair grow faster is a tough sell as that is hard to verify, at least for me. The scent is a little stronger on this product than some others on market. I don’t mind the scent but it’s not my favorite either. I’d recommend a quick sniff before purchase.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Fort Worth
I like using this. I enjoy how it feels and how I feel after applying! I will be getting more of this for sure!