BY AVENA

"Pack of 2 for the UPC: 818821000747Avena Roll-On Deodorant, 2.5 fl oz Avena Roll-On Deodorant: Moisturizes and softens skin Soothes skin irritations Neutralizes odors and provides a pleasant feeling of freshness all day Ideal for all skin types Long... see more...

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
First off I have never found this in multiples before I just bought the single but there was no option for that here. I live this deodorant, it causes me and my VERY sensitive underarms no trouble at all. Most commercial deoderants that I have used have left my skin itchy ir on fire or at best just left them sticky. This is a roller ball type and the liquid is very creamy but not too thick, it isn't watery enough to run all over the place either. I have tried other roller ball deoderants and have not liked the super strong scents and the usual irritation that comes with them, this one the other hand smells lightly of oatmeal or maybe almonds..the smell is strong enough to get a whiff all throughout the day and you definitely wont stink of b.o but it is not so strong that it is bothersome. This has never bothered my ultasensitive underarms in any way, and is never really sticky even before it drys..I have also never found any marks from it whatsoever on my clothes! I have not found this at many stores but when I spot it it's a must grab item. Warning this does contain aluminum as the second ingredient so if avoiding definitely stay away.
I highly recommend as one of the best aluminium based deos out theređź‘Ť
Sinclair F.
Maitland, FL
I really love this deodorant because it smells so good. I use this deodorant mainly because it’s the only one I’ve tried that does not cause me to have a rash unlike most other deodorants do. On top of being a great product it is also very affordable. The only downfall with the product is that when you apply it, it feels wet and slips around for a few minutes until it dries up. I would definitely recommend.

Walmart