BY AVEENO

Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
It works as a regular cleansing facial scrub, nothing more. It cleansed the face, nothing changes with your texture or anything like that. Generally, cleanser just cleaning your face not a repair cream so I don't expect much with facial scrub or cleanser. It's a good product.
Valentina L.
This is my day-to-day cleanser. I use it with a special brush or by itself. I love it because it has small beads that really remove all of the dirtiness of your face without being rough on the skin. I usually get these products either at publix, walgreens or amazon.
Janelle G.
I like that the "scrub" isn't harsh or overbearing and my skin doesn't feel scrapped and dry after use. This is really great when you need a pregnancy safe daily face scrub. I use it morning and night before my face wash and the results have been wonderful.
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I love this face scrub. I use this everyday and absolutely love it. I love the way it makes my face tingle and I can feel it removing the dead skin off my face. I love how fresh it makes my skin feel. My face feels naturally tight after but still soft. I would definitely recommend this and purchase it again.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Great, healthy looking skin happens when you reveal your brilliant side. Diet, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can result in noticeably dull, uneven skin. Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract, smart essentials daily detoxifying scrub helps keep what's good in and what's bad out. It gently polishes away debris, revealing a brighter, smoother look.
manar h.
Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!
Ishita D.
Oh my god! This is such a good product to have in your skincare routine. Provides the perfect amount of care that your skin needs. It has a good texture. You only need a little product for your whole face so it's good value too! Would definitely recommend.
Courtney S.
Port Perry, ON
This cleanser is effective yet gentle, it has a pleasant smell and does a great job of removing makeup including mascara and eyeliner. The formula is gentle and the consistency is nice. It is also good value for the size/price.
Tess M.
Enfield
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS super simple scrub that always keeps my pores unclogged. I use alot of aveeno for my skin care routine. They are a company that for me (a girl with combination skin) the products & results are hard to beat
LeeAnn D.
This cleanser is an everyday cleanser if you'd like. Super gentle on the skin. The gritty sand in the cleanser really gets deep down into pores. Leaving your skin clean and soft.