BY AVEENO

Great, healthy looking skin happens when you reveal your brilliant side. Diet, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can result in noticeably dull, uneven skin. Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract, smart essentials... see more...

Gladis T.
Houston
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Hannah T.
West Union
Very good product. Used multiple times and worked very well. My face felt very smooth and clean after I was finished washing.
Emily B.
YES! I can’t rave about this product enough! It is absolutely my new favorite face scrub! So so so amazing & it not too expensive.
Jessica S.
Best product ever. Aveeno never fails me. I use their products and so does my baby! Simple, relaxing products well worth the money
Nancy P.
Irving
Aveeno is a brand that never leaves my skin feel lifeless. It is a vitamin to face. It energizes and boosts skin every morning.
Sarah G.
twentynine palms
Love the active naturals line. Makes my face feel clean and helps with oily skin without being to harsh and drying my skin out
Judi H.
Shippensburg
This scrub just makes my face and neck feel like new each time I use it.  It’s really gentle, yet leave you invigorated.
Ariel C.
It smells really good but leaves my skin feeling kind of sticky but all in all it works pretty good :) hope it works for you
Clarice C.
Johnston
This product wasn't harsh on my skin! I do wish it would have done more for my acne.  Very clean noon dry feeling after using
Kimberly` N.
Gladwin, MI
The consistency of this product is thick. It smells nice. It left my skin feeling beautiful and glowy. I recommend this.