BY AVEENO

Great, healthy looking skin happens when you reveal your brilliant side. Diet, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can result in noticeably dull, uneven skin. Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract, smart essentials... see more...

Sam B.
St Augustine, FL
Hey I think I pinched my head in the morning I hope so I’ll be there tomorrow night I love it I hope so I can see it again tomorrow morning I hope so you have to wake me tomorrow morning babe love it babe
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love aveeno I used it since I was little it's just so good for sensitive skin it's not dry or anything it's just perfect for anyone it's a great value to it's not pricey I would love if others would try it out
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
Love this I used it for awhile .... it’s kind of hard to find ... the smell os awesome .. taking a break from it though I think my skin had gotten use to it ...
Jazmin R.
Phoenix , AZ
LOVE this scrub so much, first of all it’s so smooth and soothing on the skin, the smell is great not too strong and not to weak. Definitely would buy it again!
Zee Z.
This product irritated my skin on first use. I bought it at Target, looking for a new skin cleanser. It felt very harsh on my skin. Won’t be purchasing again.
Brenda G.
McAllen
I like the scrub. My skin feels refreshed and clean. I use to wash my face in the morning and at night before going to sleep. I would recommend to anyone.
Jess R.
San Diego
It cleared my skin for a few weeks and then it just stopped working. However, it did moisturize my skin but I was looking for a combo of acne treatment
yanet r.
Firebaugh, CA
This product is really good for someone with sensitive skin like myself. It smells really good and leaves you're face feeling clean and refreshed.
ihtita B.
this one i used it at shower and it i think its okay . i havent seen any difference but after coming out of shower i feel good about it.
TaJindah J.
Maine
I love this product Aveeno is definitely one of my favorites I used to almost every single day and would definitely recommend it further