BY AVEENO

Great, healthy looking skin happens when you reveal your brilliant side. Diet, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can result in noticeably dull, uneven skin. Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract, smart essentials... see more...

Faith F.
Cressona, PA
I am obsessed with this product I use it all the time. It is very gentle and not harsh at all. I bought it off amazon. It was a good price and not to expensive. I would recommend it to others.
Jocelyn C.
Vancouver
Although I haven't found a better exfoliating cleanser, I haven't really looked either. This does its job enough that I keep buying it. It's extremely gentle, but I feel it leaves my face feeling sticky after every wash.
Lakota B.
Wright City
Love LovE lOvE this product. best detoxifying product out there !!! I used this product more than once so that should tell you how it is like. Got it from target! AMAZING PRICE WITH AN AMAZING PACKAGING
Ashlyn H.
Vance , AL
Made my skin feel so refreshed & suple! Great price for this product, it's my must have for winter bc my skin gets so dry I use this product often & love it so gentle
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
This is a great smelling scrub but it was a bit harsh on my skin. Aveenonuses stuff in their pachageing and advertisements to make you believe they are natural and wholesome. They are not.
Chassidy H.
Kuna
absolutely love this product! I was very skeptical to try it, as I already had my favorites. But after a few uses, I knew I was hooked. My face feels incredible.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
It's a nice scrub, it isn't miraculous but it exfoliates the way I expect it to. I don't experience any dryness or irritation with daily use on my oily skin.
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
Instant results! My skin was so bright and soft after washing. All my makeup came off with one wash. Reasonably priced which made this product even more appealing to my wallet.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this face wash because it leaves my face feeling so smooth and radiant. It also gives me a bright complexion. It’s very inexpensive and found easily at most drugstores.
Lexi M.
Scottsbluff
I really liked this product, the smell was really nice, the "scrub" was super fine so it didn't feel like I was scratching my skin. I feel like it helped with my redness/Rosacea a lot, but as a daily cleanser, I think even the super fine scrub was a bit too much for my sensitive skin. So I switched over to Aveeno's foaming cleanser, same stuff but without the scrub. I love Aveeno, I wish their prices were a bit lower, but I understand I have to pay for quality!