BY AVEENO

Great, healthy looking skin happens when you reveal your brilliant side. Diet, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can result in noticeably dull, uneven skin. Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract, smart essentials... see more...

Josie P.
I used this and it was nice and revitalizing. It liked the way it made my pores feel clean. It was an effective scrub and was good value, not too pricey. It met my expectations! I was pleased with it'g gentleness. I would buy this again. It seems refreshing.
Shipra M.
Like most Aveeno, this is an excellent product - light, easily absorbed, non-greasy, and (best of all) effective protection from skin cancer as recommended by my dermatologist. The only reason for 4 vs. 5 *s is the delivery system - a pump bottle. Attention cream/lotion manufacturers, it is hard to get the last of the product out of pump dispensers when you near the bottom. I would prefer this product was packaged in a tub so all this wonderful cream is accessible/useable by me, the consumer.
Davy A.
Tampa, FL
I enjoyed this product when I used it. The scrub made my face feel baby soft smooth and it did not feel like it was harming my skin. I will say that the price is a little bit on the pricier side for a scrub where you can get something that does the exact same thing for a cheaper amount. But I will say that I would recommend trying it if you have not and you do not like other brands.
Stephanie B.
Battle creek
Really nothing bad I can say about this product! I love how effectively it takes off my makeup and exfoliates my skin as well. It's gentle and does not over dry my skin the way some exfoliating cleansers have in the past.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Want a facial everyday in your own home? Buy this. You will not be disappointed! I always use products for at least 2 weeks before reviewing. I've been using this for about 3 months. I have normal/sometimes dry skin. This wash leaves my face feeling refreshed. Sometimes in the early mornings it actually wakes my skin up
Kristen D.
I have sensitive skin, so I'm causious of what skin care products I use! A Reno has always done good with my skin so I tried this one out! I think it works pretty well. I hate to say it's probably not my favorite but I do like and great with my sensitive skin!
Justica F.
Pensacola
I use this and have used this everyday for the past two years and have no issues or complaints. I have sensitive skin and most facial products make me break out and cause redness, aveeno is gentle on my skin but also gets the dirt and oils out at well without causing irritation.
Samantha V.
Brooklyn
I really do like the aveeno products thay really do help the skin anyone who has not ever tried aveeno product really should it really does help I have use it for my dry skin and my boys have used it and it has worked for all of us.
Emma K.
Saint Albans
This scrub is perfect!! It is not to course and it has an amazing aroma, it is great for sensitive skin and perfect for anywhere that needs a little attention. I haven’t been using this producing but I always go back to it when I run out
Lia R.
Actualmente estoy utilizando este protector y les cuento que seca mate, el olor es muy mínimo, no deja la cara blanca y protege full
Yo uso el de 75. Realmente
E encanta este producto. Además que lo útilizo también en mis manos